An Excellent Detached Property Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within This
Highly Desirable Residential Area Convenient To Excellent Schools For All Ages,
Local Shops And City Centre
- An Excellent Detached Property Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within This Highly Desirable Residential Area Convenient To Excellent Schools For All Ages, Local Shops And City Centre
- Lounge With Decorative Marble Fireplace And Coal Effect Electric Fire
- Spacious And Luxury High Gloss Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With PVC Double Glazed Double Doors To Patio
- Three Bedrooms (Two With Range Of Built In Robes And Units)
- Bathroom With Coloured Suite Plus Shower Cubicle
- Front And Rear Gardens With Patio And Gravel Beds / Tarmac Driveway / Large Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating System With Condensing Type Boiler
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors / PVC Fascias And Soffits
PVC double glazed enrance door. Storage under stairs.
LOUNGE: 15' 3" X 11' 8" (4.64m X 3.56m)
Decorative marble fireplace and hearth. Coal effect electric fire. Cornice and ceiling rose.
LUXURY HIGH GLOSS FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 21' 7" X 10' 6" (6.57m X 3.20m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. PVC double glazed double doors to patio. Single door to driveway.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 8" X 10' 8" (3.56m X 3.24m)
Measurements to include range of built in robes and units.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 9" X 10' 6" (3.57m X 3.20m)
Measurements to include range of built in robes and units. Double built in robe.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 9" X 8' 6" (2.96m X 2.60m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Laminated timber floor.
Coloured suite. Panelled bath. Tiled shower cubicle. Electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Part panelled walls. Panelled ceiling, Spacious hotpress.
Aluminium extending ladder to partly floored roofspace.
Front garden with gravel bed and shrubs. Wall with railing. Tarmac driveway. Rear garden. Gravel bed and shrubs. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and lights.
LARGE GARAGE: 24' 2" X 14' 4" (7.37m X 4.38m)
Up and over door. Light and power. Condensing type oil fired boiler.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
Expert Mortgage Advice
We are proud to work with Mortgage Advice Bureau to offer advice on getting you a mortgage, remortgaging or raising capital on your existing mortgage. With access to over 90 lenders and 11,000 products our in house adviser can help you find the best mortgage to suit your circumstances.
To speak to our adviser please call 02892672929
From Antrim Road turn into Monaville Avenue then turn right into Richmond Park, at T junction turn right and then left into Adlon Gardens, number 8 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.