A Spacious Detached Bungalow Occupying A Generous Setting Convenient To Local
Shops, Train Station, Excellent Schools, Lisburn And South
- A Spacious Detached Bungalow Occupying A Generous Setting Convenient To Local Shops, Train Station, Excellent Schools, Lisburn And South Belfast
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Area With Bay Window And French Doors To Side
- Kitchen With Range Of Units
- PVC Double Glazed Conservatory With PVC Double Glazed Door To Rear Garden
- Three Bedrooms One With Bay Window / Spacious Roofspace
- Bathroom With Electric Shower
- Spacious Driveway And Parking Area / Double Garage / Good Sized Front And Rear Gardens
- Condensing Oil Fired Boiler / PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors / PVC Fascias And Soffits
Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door. Built in cloaks cupboard.
LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 23' 6" X 13' 6" (7.15m X 4.12m)
Measurements to include bay window. Marble fireplace. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed French Doors to side.
KITCHEN: 13' 7" X 7' 7" (4.14m X 2.32m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Tiled walls. Oak panelled ceiling. Hotpress. Plumbed for washing machine.
PVC COUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY: 9' 6" X 10' 2" (2.90m X 3.10m)
Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to Rear Garden.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 8" X 11' 9" (4.16m X 3.58m)
Measurements to include bay window.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 8" X 9' 7" (4.17m X 2.93m)
Measurements taken to widest points and to include built in robes.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 5" X 9' 7" (2.88m X 2.92m)
Coloured suite. Panelled bath. Electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Pine ceiling.
Potential for further accommodation (subject to approvals).
Front garden laid in lawns. Spacious driveway and parking area. Entrance pillars with double gates. Enclosed rear garden with private aspects. Laid in lawn. Boiler store. Oil fired boiler condensing type. PVC oil storage tank.
N.B. POST BOX NOT INCLUDED.
DOUBLE GARAGE: 18' 4" X 16' 9" (5.60m X 5.11m)
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Lisburn proceed along Belfast Road into Queensway, number 161 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.