A Most Impressive And Well Presented Three Storey Period Style Town House
Enjoying A Prime Setting Within This Exclusive Development Convenient To
Lisburn, Sprucefield, M1 Motorway And South
- A Most Impressive And Well Presented Three Storey Period Style Town House Enjoying A Prime Setting Within This Exclusive Development Convenient To Lisburn, Sprucefield, M1 Motorway And South Belfast
- Spacious Lounge With Oak Fire Surround And Oak Laminated Timber Floor
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area With Integrated Appliances / Utility Room
- Optional Three Or Four Bedroom Layout (Master Bedroom With Shower Room En Suite)
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With White Suite To Include Shower Bath
- Integral Garage With Roller Shutter Door
- Enclosed And South Facing Rear Garden / Tarmac Parking Area To Front
- Gas Fired Central Heating System / PVC Double Glazed Windows
Tiled floor. Panelled entrance door with fan light window.
FAMILY ROOM OR BEDROOM (4): 12' 2" X 9' 10" (3.70m X 3.00m)
Laminated timber floor.
UTILITY ROOM: 6' 9" X 6' 4" (2.06m X 1.92m)
Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Gas boiler. Tiled floor.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 16' 6" X 11' 12" (5.03m X 3.65m)
Oak fire surround. Slate inset and tiled hearth. Oak laminated timber floor.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 19' 3" X 13' 9" (5.86m X 4.19m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style sink unit. Belling double oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Part tiled floor. Under unit lighting. Oak laminated timber floor in Dining Area.
LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
White suite. Panelled shower bath with mixer tap shower attachment. Shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls and tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 7" X 12' 2" (5.05m X 3.70m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Oak laminated timber floor. Access to roofspace storage.
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Large shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 4" X 9' 9" (3.15m X 2.98m)
Oak laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 9" X 8' 8" (2.98m X 2.65m)
Oak laminated timber floor.
Separate airing cupboard on landing.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 20' 1" X 11' 8" (6.12m X 3.55m)
Roller shutter door. Light and power.
Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns. Outside tap and lights.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Saintfield Road turn into Berkeley Hall, at T junction turn left and proceed into Berkeley Hall Court, number 32 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.