A Deceptively Spacious And Well Presented Detached Property Occupying A
Generous Setting With Private Aspects And Convenience To Local Shops, Schools
And City Centre
- A Deceptively Spacious And Well Presented Detached Property Occupying A Generous Setting With Private Aspects And Convenience To Local Shops, Schools And City Centre
- Living Room With Attractive Mahogany And Cast Iron Fireplace
- Dining Room With Period Style Tiled Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Rangemaster Double Oven And Ceramic Hob
- Conservatory With Aspects Over Gardens And PVC Double Glazed Door To Patio Area
- Four Bedrooms (Two On First Floor)
- Recently Refitted Luxury Bathroom With White Suite Plus Redring Electric Shower
- Spacious And Mature Gardens With Private Aspects
- Detached Garage With Adjoining Store
- Tarmac Driveway And Spacious Parking Area To Rear
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Mostly Double Glazed In Hardwood Frames
- For more information visit our website www.hgraham.co.uk
OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
Hardwood glazed entrance door. Laminated timber floor. Open tread staircase with spindled balustrade. Coving.
LIVING ROOM: 13' 8" X 11' 0" (4.17m X 3.36m)
Attractive mahogany and cast iron fireplace with polished granite hearth. Cast iron and tiled inset. Coal effect gas fire. Mahogany mirror overmantle. Coving. Wall light points.
DINING ROOM: 13' 8" X 11' 1" (4.17m X 3.39m)
Period style tiled fireplace and hearth. Coving.
FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 14' 4" X 8' 0" (4.36m X 2.45m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Franke inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Rangemaster double oven and ceramic hob. Concealed extractor hood. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine.
CONSERVATORY: 10' 10" X 8' 2" (3.30m X 2.50m)
PVC double glazed door to Patio and Rear Garden. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 4" X 9' 9" (4.36m X 2.97m)
Built in robe. Range of bedroom furniture.
BEDROOM (4): 11' 0" X 9' 6" (3.36m X 2.90m)
Built in robe.
RECENTLY REFITTED LUXURY BATHROOM
White suite. Panelled bath. Redring electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Chrome finish heated towel rail.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 7" X 11' 3" (3.54m X 3.42m)
Large velux window. Access to eaves storage.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 8" X 9' 7" (3.55m X 2.92m)
Large velux window. Access to eaves storage. Adjoining Roofspace with gas fired boiler.
Spacious and mature gardens with private aspects laid in lawns. Various Patio Areas. Mature trees and shrubs. Well stocked border beds. Tarmac driveway and parking area to rear. Outside tap and light.
DETACHED GARAGE: 16' 3" X 10' 2" (4.96m X 3.10m)
Recently renewed up and over door. Adjoining store.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Glenavy Road turn into Brokerstown Road, number 30 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.