A Most Impressive Detached Country Residence Occupying An Idyllic Setting
Within This Peaceful Rural Location
- A Most Impressive Detached Country Residence Occupying An Idyllic Setting Within This Peaceful Rural Location
- Located Just Minutes from the A26 Airport Road and Within Easy Commuting Distance to Lisburn, Antrim And Belfast
- Beautiful And Mature Grounds Extending To Approximately 1.5 Acres Laid In Lawns And Established Woodland
- Spacious Accommodation Of Approximately 3100 Square Feet / Highly Adaptable To Suit Many Family Requirements
- Four Spacious Reception Rooms And Study / Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Oak Fitted Kitchen With Built In Appliances / Utility Room
- Spacious Bedrooms With Optional 4 or 5 Bedroom Layout / Master With Ensuite
- Spacious Bathroom With Large Shower Cubicle
- Private Setting With Rural Aspects / Spacious Driveway And Parking Areas
- Oil Fired Central Heating System And Majority Double Glazed Windows
Solid wood floor. Glazed double doors to Entrance Hall.
SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
Solid wood floor.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Solid wood floor.
DRAWING ROOM: 20' 8" X 14' 9" (6.30m X 4.50m)
Measurements taken into two large bay windows. Opening for fire. Solid wood floor. Glazed double doors to Entrance Hall.
STUDY: 8' 7" X 7' 7" (2.62m X 2.30m)
Solid wood floor.
DINING ROOM: 17' 1" X 11' 11" (5.20m X 3.63m)
Solid wood floor.
FAMILY ROOM: 18' 1" X 12' 6" (5.51m X 3.81m)
Tiled fireplace and hearth. Solid wood floor.
SITTING ROOM OR BEDROOM (5): 13' 5" X 11' 1" (4.10m X 3.39m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Solid wood floor.
OAK FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 18' 6" X 11' 11" (5.64m X 3.62m)
Range of built in units. Round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Integrated oven and hob. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Tiled floor.
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 6" X 6' 11" (2.29m X 2.10m)
Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 21' 10" X 12' 6" (6.66m X 3.82m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Built in robe. Pine floor.
Close couple low flush wc. Wash hand basin.
BEDROOM (2): 22' 9" X 14' 8" (6.94m X 4.48m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Wash hand basin. Pine floor.
BEDROOM (3): 18' 2" X 9' 7" (5.53m X 2.92m)
Pine floor. Measurements taken to widest points.
BEDROOM (4): 15' 11" X 14' 10" (4.85m X 4.52m)
Large Velux window. Pine floor. Wash hand basin.
Panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment. Large shower cubicle. Electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Bidet. Pine floor.
Extensive grounds extending to approximately 1.5 acres laid in lawns and established woodland. Wide variety of mature trees and shrubs. Spacious driveway and parking area. Outside tap. PVC oil storage tank.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
Expert Mortgage Advice
We are proud to work with Mortgage Advice Bureau to offer advice on getting you a mortgage, remortgaging or raising capital on your existing mortgage. With access to over 90 lenders and 11,000 products our in house adviser can help you find the best mortgage to suit your circumstances.
To speak to our adviser please call 02892672929
From Upper Ballinderry proceed along Station Road, turn right into Belshaws Road, number 10 is second entrance on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.