A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Semi Detached Villa Occupying A
Spacious Setting With Private Aspects / Convenient To Local Shops, Excellent
Schools And Lisburn City Centre
- A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Semi Detached Villa Occupying A Spacious Setting With Private Aspects / Convenient To Local Shops, Excellent Schools And Lisburn City Centre
- Lounge With Attractive Limestone And Granite Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room
- Luxury High Gloss Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Units And Granite Effect Work Surfaces
- Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Three Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite Plus Mira Electric Shower
- Front And Spacious Rear Gardens With Private Aspects Laid In Lawns With Mature Trees And Shrubs
- Detached Brick Garage / Tarmac Driveway And Parking Space
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
PVC double glazed entrance door.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Spotlights.
LOUNGE: 10' 8" X 12' 10" (3.24m X 3.92m)
Limestone and granite fireplace and hearth.
DINING ROOM: 10' 4" X 10' 2" (3.16m X 3.10m)
LUXURY HIGH GLOSS FITTED KITCHEN: 12' 4" X 7' 5" (3.77m X 2.26m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing and dishwasher. Panelled ceiling with spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 12" X 9' 11" (3.95m X 3.03m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 8" X 10' 6" (3.24m X 3.20m)
Measurements taken to include range of built in robes with sliding doors.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 11" X 7' 8" (3.03m X 2.34m)
Measurements taken to widest points.
White suite. Panelled bath. Mira electric shower with mixer tap shower attachment. Vanity unit with wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Hotpress.
Wooden folding ladder to roofspace with 2 Velux style windows. Lights.
Spacious setting with front, side and rear gardens laid in lawns. Mature trees and shrubs. Paved patio area. Outside tap and light. Tarmac driveway and parking space. Outside store.
DETACHED BRICK GARAGE: 20' 8" X 12' 3" (6.29m X 3.74m)
Up and over door. Light and power.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Belsize Road turn into Whitla Road, turn right into Whitla Crescent, number 13 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.