A Most Outstanding Detached Property Presented To Exceptional Showhouse
- A Most Outstanding Detached Property Presented To Exceptional Standards Throughout
- Exclusive Courtyard Style Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Area
- Lounge With Solid Oak Floor / Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dinette With Range Of Integrated Appliances And Double Doors To Patio And Rear Garden
- Two Bedrooms (Bedroom One With Walk In Robe)
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With White Suite Plus Shower Cubicle
- Two Car Parking Spaces To Front / Enclosed Rear Garden With Paved Patio Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating System / PVC Double Glazed Windows And Patio Doors / Excellent C80 Energy Efficiency Rating Will Help To Reduce Running Costs
LOUNGE: 14' 1" X 12' 0" (4.29m X 3.67m)
Solid oak floor.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINETTE WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 13' 4" X 11' 10" (4.07m X 3.60m)
Range of high and low level units. Walnut effect work surfaces. Bowl and half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Integrated Baumatic oven and gas hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated dishwasher and washer/dryer. Under unit lighting. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC double doors to Patio and Rear Garden.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Tiled floor. Wall mirror with back lighting.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 11" X 11' 4" (4.24m X 3.45m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Walk in robe.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 5" X 9' 4" (3.17m X 2.84m)
LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Two car parking spaces to front. Enclosed rear garden. Paved patio area.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Prince William Road roundabout turn into Lady Wallace Road, at T junction turn right and then right into Lady Wallace Forge, then turn left into cul de sac, number 6 is straight ahead
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.