An Extended End Terrace Property In Need Of Upgrading And Repair / Cash
- An Extended End Terrace Property In Need Of Upgrading And Repair / Cash Offers Only
- Spacious Rear Garden And Detached Garage
- Two Reception Rooms
- Extended Kitchen
- Four Bedrooms To Include Ground Floor Bedroom With Shower Room En Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating System (Not Tested)
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Prime Location Convenient To South Belfast, Lisburn And Lagan Valley Regional Park
SITTING ROOM: 16' 6" X 10' 1" (5.02m X 3.07m)
LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 18' 4" X 14' 1" (5.58m X 4.29m)
Fireplace. Storage under stairs.
EXTENDED KITCHEN: 15' 11" X 8' 11" (4.85m X 2.71m)
BEDROOM (1): 12' 6" X 10' 2" (3.80m X 3.10m)
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 7" X 13' 2" (4.44m X 4.01m)
Measurement taken to widest points and to include built in robes.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 2" X 6' 10" (3.40m X 2.09m)
BEDROOM (4): 11' 2" X 6' 10" (3.40m X 2.09m)
Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc.
Spacious rear garden with private aspect. Concrete driveway. PVC oil storage tank.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Upper Malone Road proceed along Ballyskeagh Road, number 108 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.