A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached
Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Popular Residential Cul De Sac
Close To Down Royal Race Course And Convenient To Hillsborough And
- A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Popular Residential Cul De Sac Close To Down Royal Race Course And Convenient To Hillsborough And Sprucefield
- Entrance Hall With Composite Double Glazed Entrance Door And Tiled Floor
- Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Spacious Lounge With Limestone Effect And Granite Fireplace With Multi Fuel Burning Stove
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances
- Open Plan Family Room With Patio Doors
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms (Master With Luxury Shower Room En Suite)
- Luxury Fitted Bathroom With White Suite Plus Quadrant Shower Cubicle And Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Paved Patio Area
- Tarmac Driveway With Paved Path To Entrance Door
- Garage With Roller Shutter Door And Utility Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Excellent B86 Energy Efficiency Rating For Low Running Costs
- Early Viewing Is Highly Recommended To Appreciate This Stunning Family Home
Composite double glazed entrance door with side panels. Tiled floor. Storage under stairs.
Low flush suite. Wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 14' 10" X 12' 9" (4.53m X 3.89m)
Limestone effect and granite fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 22' 10" X 14' 2" (6.96m X 4.31m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Wood grain effect round edge surfaces. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Centre island with dining bar. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Extractor unit. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
OPEN PLAN FAMILY ROOM: 10' 10" X 10' 5" (3.31m X 3.17m)
Two PVC double glazed doors to Rear. Recessed spotlights. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 5" X 10' 11" (4.08m X 3.33m)
Measurements to include built in robes with sliding mirror doors and fitted interior.
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 8" X 10' 0" (3.25m X 3.05m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 9" X 9' 11" (3.27m X 3.03m)
LUXURY FITTED BATHROOM:
Quadrant shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Panelled bath with centre mount mixer tap. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Separate hotpress.
GARAGE: 18' 4" X 10' 1" (5.60m X 3.07m)
Low level units. Wood grain effect round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Roller shutter door. Oil fired boiler. Light and power. PVC double glazed entrance door.
Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with large paved patio area. Flowerbed with shrubbery. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light. Tarmac driveway to Front with paved path to Entrance Door.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Kesh Road turn onto Royal Manor
Number 2 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.