An Exceptionally Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Occupying A Prime
Setting Within This Highly Desirable Cul de Sac Location / Convenient To Local
Shops, Schools And Lisburn City Centre
- An Exceptionally Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Highly Desirable Cul de Sac Location / Convenient To Local Shops, Schools And Lisburn City Centre
- Spacious Lounge With Solid Oak Floor
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances / Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms (Two With Double Built In Robes)
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With Contemporary White Suite
- Paved Patio Garden With Private Aspect To Rear
- Gas Fired Central Heating System With Combi Boiler And Extra Insulation Fitted Since Energy Rating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors / PVC Fascias And Soffits
PVC double glazed entrance door. Solid oak floor.
LOUNGE: 13' 2" X 11' 4" (4.02m X 3.46m)
Solid oak floor.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 17' 11" X 11' 5" (5.45m X 3.48m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Integrated Smeg dishwasher. Integrated fridge freezer. Walk in store. Plumbed for washing machine. Open plan to Rear Hall. PVC double glazed back door. Adjoining Cloakroom.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Vanity unit wash hand basin with mixer tap.
Landing with built in store and airing cupboard with gas fired boiler.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 12" X 9' 9" (3.65m X 2.97m)
Double built in robe.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 7" X 10' 4" (3.53m X 3.15m)
Double built in robe.
BEDROOM (3): 7' 4" X 7' 3" (2.23m X 2.20m)
LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
Contemporary white suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap, shower and shower screen. Floating vanity unit with ceramic wash bowl and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Chrome finish heated towel rail.
Wooden folding ladder to roof space.
Cul de sac setting. Front and rear garden. Paved patio garden to Rear with private aspect. Outside tap and light.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
Expert Mortgage Advice
We are proud to work with Mortgage Advice Bureau to offer advice on getting you a mortgage, remortgaging or raising capital on your existing mortgage. With access to over 90 lenders and 11,000 products our in house adviser can help you find the best mortgage to suit your circumstances.
To speak to our adviser please call 02892672929
From Knockmore Road turn into Drumard Drive, turn left into Drumard Crescent, number 25 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.