A Most Attractive And Well Proportioned Period Style Detached Bungalow Set In
Private And Mature Grounds With Additional Paddock Extending To Approximately
- A Most Attractive And Well Proportioned Period Style Detached Bungalow Set In Private And Mature Grounds With Additional Paddock Extending To Approximately 0.86 Acre
- Highly Desirable And Picturesque Rural Location Convenient To Temple, Carryduff, Saintfield And Lisburn With Main Bus Route To Belfast And Leading Schools
- Spacious Entrance Hall With Dining Area And Glazed Doors To Lounge
- Spacious Lounge With Large Windows And Panoramic Views
- Fitted Kitchen/Dinette With Aga Oil Fired Range
- Utility Room And Adjoining Store
- Optional 3 or 4 Bedroom Layout (See Floorplans)
- Main Bathroom, Bathroom En Suite And Separate Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Spacious Roofspace With Potential For Further Accommodation (Subject To Necessary Approvals)
- Private And Mature Gardens Laid In Lawns With Trees and Shrubs / Paved Patio Area
- Tree Lined Driveway To Spacious Parking Area And Carport
- Detached Garage And Workshop / Remote Control Roller Door
- Additional Paddock of Approximately 0.86 Acre
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
Panelled entrance door with fan light window. Open plan to Dining Hall.
DINING HALL: 13' 7" X 11' 9" (4.15m X 3.59m)
Cornice and centre ceiling rose. Recessed spotlights. Glazed double doors to Lounge.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE: 23' 0" X 16' 4" (7.02m X 4.97m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Stone tiled fireplace and hearth.
FITTED KITCHEN/DINETTE: 13' 7" X 10' 10" (4.15m X 3.30m)
Range of built in units. Marble effect work surface. Blanco single drainer bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Aga oil fired range. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights.
UTILITY ROOM: 12' 1" X 6' 7" (3.68m X 2.01m)
Franke single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Hotpress. Adjoining store with oil fired boiler.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 11" X 10' 2" (3.64m X 3.11m)
Recessed spotlights. Built in robes with sliding mirror doors.
BATHROOM EN SUITE:
White suite. Panelled bath. Shower cubicle. Mira Event electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Access to Dressing Room or Bedroom (4).
BEDROOM (2): 13' 7" X 10' 2" (4.13m X 3.10m)
BEDROOM (3): 12' 1" X 9' 10" (3.68m X 3.00m)
Access to Dressing Room or Bedroom (4) and Main Bathroom.
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment and screen. Mira electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls.
Separate low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
Aluminium ladder to roofspace. Partly floored with light.
Mature gardens laid in lawns and well stocked with trees and shrubs. Paved patio area. Tree lined driveway to spacious parking area and carport. Additional paddock/lands of approximately 0.86 acre. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light.
DETACHED GARAGE & WORK SHOP: 18' 10" X 11' 8" (5.74m X 3.55m)
Remote control up and over door.
WORKSHOP: 16' 3" X 11' 8" (4.95m X 3.55m)
Light and power.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Temple proceed towards Ballynahinch, 0
6 mile turn right into Church Road, continue into Creevy Road, number 116 is on the left
1 miles from Main Carryduff Road)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.