An Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Property Occupying A Prime And
Spacious End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Popular And Highly Desirable
- An Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Property Occupying A Prime And Spacious End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Popular And Highly Desirable Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With Mahogany Entrance Door And Walnut Floor / Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Area With Bay Window And Coal Effect Gas Fire On Granite And Marble Hearth
- Kitchen With Integrated Oven And Hob
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms (One With Built In Robes With Sliding Mirror Doors)
- Modern Fitted Tiled Bathroom With White Suite Including Jacuzzi Shower Bath
- Enclosed And South Facing Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Large Paved Patio Area
- Garden To Front Laid In Lawn With Gravel Driveway
- Large Detached Garage With Roller Shutter Door
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Mahogany Framed Double Glazed Windows / PVC Fascias And Soffits
Mahogany entrance door with side panel. Walnut floor. Storage under stairs.
Low flush suite. Wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 22' 3" X 11' 5" (6.78m X 3.49m)
Measurements taken at widest points. Coal effect gas fire on granite and marble hearth. Bay window. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED OVEN AND HOB: 10' 7" X 10' 1" (3.22m X 3.08m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated oven and hob. Extractor hood. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Mahogany door to Rear.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 6" X 10' 11" (3.80m X 3.33m)
Measurements to include built in robes with sliding mirror doors and fitted interior.
BEDROOM (2): 8' 11" X 8' 7" (2.71m X 2.62m)
Measuerments to include built in storage. Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 6" X 5' 0" (2.89m X 1.53m)
Solid oak floor.
BEDROOM (4): 10' 3" X 6' 2" (3.12m X 1.88m)
Laminated timber floor.
MODERN FITTED TILED BATHROOM:
White suite. Panelled shower jacuzzi bath with thermostatic shower and drencher shower head. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
DETACHED GARAGE: 28' 0" X 11' 4" (8.53m X 3.45m)
Low level units. Granite effect round edge work surface. Plumbed for washing machine. Light and power. Roller shutter door.
Enclosed and South facing rear garden laid in lawn. Spacious paved patio area to Rear and Side. Gravel set area. Outside tap and light. Boiler house to Side with gas fired boiler. Garden to front laid in lawn with gravel driveway. Shrubbery. PVC oil storage tank..
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Glenavy Road turn into Killowen Grange
At the end of the road turn right
Then continue to the end of the road and turn right
Take the third turning on the left into Knightsbridge
Number 23 is at the end of the cul-de-sac on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.