A Most Outstanding Town House Property Pleasantly Situated Within This Highly
Desirable Development Convenient To Lisburn, Belfast And International
- A Most Outstanding Town House Property Pleasantly Situated Within This Highly Desirable Development Convenient To Lisburn, Belfast And International Airport
- Deceptively Spacious Accommodation Presented To High Standards Throughout
- Lounge With Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Entrance Hall With Panelled Entrance Door And Tiled Floor
- Luxury Black Gloss Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances And Patio Doors / Utility Store
- Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Three Bedrooms (One With Luxury Shower Room En Suite)
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With White Suite
- Pavior Brick Set Parking Area For Two Cars To Front
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Lawn And Paved Patio Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Double Glazed Windows And Patio Doors In PVC Frames
- Alarm System / Oak Internal Doors
- Excellent C77 Energy Efficiency Rating For Reduced Running Costs
Panelled entrance door. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 16' 7" X 13' 7" (5.05m X 4.15m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
LUXURY BLACK GLOSS FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 12' 0" X 10' 0" (3.66m X 3.05m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Zanussi integrated oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Under unit lighting. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Integrated washer dryer. PVC double glazed patio doors leading to Rear Garden.
Tiled floor and light.
Close couple low flush WC. Pedestal hand wash basin. Tiled floor.
MASTER BEDROOM: 13' 1" X 10' 2" (3.99m X 3.10m)
LUXURY EN SUITE:
Quadrant shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush WC. Tiled walls and floor.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 2" X 9' 0" (3.10m X 2.75m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 2" X 7' 5" (3.09m X 2.25m)
LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
White suite. Paneled bath with mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush WC. Tiled walls and floor. Separate airing cupboard.
With large storage cupboard.
Pavoir brick set parking area for two cars to front. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn. Paved patio area. Outside tap.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Lisburn proceed along Prince William Road, at roundabout turn left into Lady Wallace Road, at T junction turn right and then left into Lady Wallace Gardens, take first right and proceed to T junction, number 26 is straight ahead
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.