A most outstanding and well appointed detached property occupying a prime end
of cul de sac setting within this exclusive and highly desirable development of
only five similar homes. The spacious accommodation is presented to exceptional
standards throughout and with the benefit of a sun room off the kitchen and
dining area it makes the perfect family home. Centrally located between Lisburn
and Moira and close to Down Royal racecourse the location is perfect for
commuting and access to many schools, viewing is highly
- A Most Outstanding And Well Appointed Detached Family Home
- Prime End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within A Small And Exclusive Development
- Entrance Hall With Panelled Entrance Door And Fan Light Window
- Lounge With Impressive Sandstone Fireplace And Plaster Cornice
- Family Room With Solid Walnut Floor And Plaster Cornice
- Spacious And Luxury Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area With Range Of Appliances And Granite Work Surfaces
- Sun Room With Chesney's Multi Fuel Stove On Slate Hearth And PVC French Doors To Patio And Private Rear Garden
- Utility Room With Granite Work Surfaces
- Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms (Master Bedroom With Luxury Shower Room En Suite)
- Spacious Landing With Study Area
- Spacious Luxury Bathroom With KOHLER Contemporary White Suite To Include Tulip Style Bath Tub And Quadrant Shower Cubicle
- Enclosed Rear Garden With South Facing And Private Aspects / Pavior Brickset Patio Area
- Detached Brick Garage / Tarmac Driveway And Parking Space
- Outside Store/Workshop With Light And Power
- Oil Fired Central Heating System With Grant Vortex Condensing Type Oil Fired Boiler
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors (Except Front Door)
Panelled entrance door with fan light window. Tiled floor. Plaster cornice. Staircase with pine spindle balustrade. Storage under stairs with light. Cast iron Victorian radiator.
LOUNGE: 16' 6" X 11' 11" (5.04m X 3.62m)
Impressive sandstone fireplace and hearth. Plaster cornice.
FAMILY ROOM: 14' 9" X 11' 10" (4.50m X 3.60m)
Solid walnut floor. Plaster cornice.
SPACIOUS AND LUXURY FITTED OAK KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 20' 12" X 14' 5" (6.40m X 4.40m)
Range of high and low level units and island unit with granite work surface. Franke bowl and half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Aga Masterchef range style cooker with electric ovens and gas hobs. Bosch integrated fridge and dishwasher. Cast iron Victorian radiator. Glazed cabinets. Under unit lighting. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Archway to Sun Room.
SUN ROOM: 10' 10" X 9' 8" (3.30m X 2.95m)
Chesney's multi fuel stove on slate hearth. PVC double glazed French Doors to Patio and Rear Garden. Cast iron Victorian radiator.
UTILITY ROOM: 8' 11" X 8' 10" (2.73m X 2.68m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite work surfaces. Franke stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Cast iron Victorian radiator. Recessed spotlights. PVC double glazed back door. Under unit lighting.
Low flush suite. Low flush wc. Wash hand basin with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Cast iron Victorian radiator. Recessed spotlights.
Spacious landing with Study Area. Plaster cornice. Cast iron Victorian radiator.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 1" X 11' 11" (4.30m X 3.64m)
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Large shower enclosure with Hansgrohe drecncer head and hand showers. Kohler wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Corner low flush wc. Heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 9" X 11' 7" (4.50m X 3.53m)
BEDROOM (3): 14' 7" X 10' 1" (4.45m X 3.07m)
Measurements taken to widest points.
BEDROOM (4): 10' 12" X 10' 2" (3.35m X 3.10m)
Measurements to include extensive range of built in robes with sliding doors and fitted interiors.
SPACIOUS LUXURY BATHROOM:
Kohler contemporary white suite. Free standing bath tab with mixer tap. Quadrant shower cubicle. Floating wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Quartz tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Heated towel rail.
Prime end of cul de sac setting. Front garden laid in lawn. Tarmac driveway and parking space. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn. Pavior brick set patio area. Outside hot and cold taps. PVC oil storage tank.
DETACHED BRICK GARAGE: 19' 2" X 11' 7" (5.85m X 3.53m)
Roller shutter door. Light and power. Built in units. Grant Vortex condensing type oil fired boiler. PVC pedestrian door.
OUTSIDE STORE/WORKSHOP: 14' 5" X 9' 11" (4.39m X 3.03m)
Measurements taken to widest points. PVC double glazed door and lights and power. Condensing oil fired boiler.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Lisburn proceed along Moira Road, Inglewood Lodge is on the left, just before Gravelhill Road
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.