An Excellent Detached Bungalow Occupying A Generous Setting Of Approximately
0.35 Acre Within This Exclusive Residential Area / Additional Land Of
Approximately 0.35 Acre Available, If Required, By
- An Excellent Detached Bungalow Occupying A Generous Setting Of Approximately 0.35 Acre Within This Exclusive Residential Area
- Additional Land Of Approximately 0.35 Acre Available, If Required, By Negotiation
- Gardens Extend To Approximately 0.35 Acre Plus Private Tree Lined Avenue With Stone Entrance Pillars
- Lounge With Bay Window, Patio Doors And Mahogany And Marble Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area With Integrated Appliances / Utility Room
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms (One With Range Of Built In Robes) / Luxury Bathroom With White Suite
- Mature Gardens Laid In Lawns (Gardens Boundary To Ranch Fence And Gates)
- Detached Garage And Car Port / Brick Set Spacious Patio Area / Tarmac Driveway And Parking Areas
- Oil Fired Central Heating System And Double Glazed Windows In PVC Frames
SPACIOUS ENTRANCE PORCH:
PVC double glazed entrance door. Glazed double doors to Hall.
LOUNGE: 21' 9" X 11' 9" (6.62m X 3.57m)
Measurement taken into bay window. Mahogany fire surround. Marble inset and hearth. Patio doors.
FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 21' 1" X 12' 9" (6.42m X 3.89m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Inset bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated double oven. Neff ceramic hob. Glazed cabinet. Part tiled walls. Part tiled floor.
UTILITY ROOM: 11' 5" X 10' 5" (3.48m X 3.18m)
Oil fired boiler. Range of built in units. Tiled floor. Pine ceiling. Adjoining WC.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 1" X 11' 5" (4.30m X 3.49m)
Measurement taken to include range of built in robes with sliding mirror doors. Hotpress.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 0" X 11' 4" (3.97m X 3.45m)
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Shower cubicle. Redring electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Stone entrance pillars leading to tarmac tree lined avenue, driveway and parking areas. Brick set paved patio areas. Well stocked mature gardens laid in lawns with wide variety of trees and shrubs. (Please note, garden boundary extends to wooden ranch fence and gates)
DETACHED LARGE GARAGE: 21' 9" X 15' 8" (6.62m X 4.78m)
Remote control roller shutter door. Light and power. Adjoining car port.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
Expert Mortgage Advice
We are proud to work with Mortgage Advice Bureau to offer advice on getting you a mortgage, remortgaging or raising capital on your existing mortgage. With access to over 90 lenders and 11,000 products our in house adviser can help you find the best mortgage to suit your circumstances.
To speak to our adviser please call 02892672929
From Duncans Road turn into Stockdam Road, number 1 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.