A Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Pleasant
Cul-De-Sac Setting Within Close Proximity To Lisburn City
- A Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Setting Within Close Proximity To Lisburn City Centre
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Spacious Lounge With Bay Window And Polished Limestone Fireplace
- Kitchen/Dining Area With PVC Double Glazed Door To Rear
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Shower Bath / Separate WC
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Tarmac
- Garden To Front Laid In Paving With Tarmac Driveway
- Large Detached Garage With Roller Shutter Door / Attached Store
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors / PVC Fascias And Soffits
PVC double glazed entrance door with side panels. Storage under stairs.
Low flush suite. Wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc.
LOUNGE: 22' 7" X 10' 6" (6.89m X 3.21m)
Measurements taken into bay window. Polished Limestone fireplace with open fire. Sliding door to Kitchen/Dining Area.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 16' 4" X 13' 8" (4.98m X 4.17m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Worcester gas fired boiler. Part tiled walls. PVC double glazed door to Rear.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 10" X 9' 7" (3.29m X 2.93m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 8" X 9' 7" (3.24m X 2.93m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 4" X 8' 0" (3.15m X 2.44m)
Shower bath with mixer tap and electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Hotpress.
Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap and tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc.
LARGE DETACHED GARAGE: 29' 2" X 15' 3" (8.88m X 4.64m)
Roller shutter door. Light and power.
ATTACHED STORE: 9' 10" X 9' 9" (3.00m X 2.97m)
Enclosed rear garden laid in tarmac. Outside light. Wooden gate to Driveway. Garden to Front laid in paving. Flowerbeds with shrubbery. Tarmac driveway with double gates.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Hillsborough Road turn onto Manor Drive
Number 14 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.