A Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Within A Popular And
Convenient Residential Location In Close Proximity To Local Amenities And
Schools For All Ages
- A Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Within A Popular And Convenient Residential Location In Close Proximity To Local Amenities And Schools For All Ages
- Entrance Hall With Storage Under Stairs
- Spacious Lounge With Open Fire With Tiled Fireplace
- Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Oven And Hob
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms (Two With Built In Storage)
- Shower Room With Quadrant Shower Cubicle With Mira Electric Shower
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Paving With External Store
- Driveway To Front With Paved Path To Entrance Door
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Fascia Boards And Soffits
- Mahogany Frame Single Glazed Windows
Panelled entrance door. Storage under stairs.
LOUNGE: 13' 3" X 11' 10" (4.03m X 3.61m)
Open fire with tiled fireplace. Coving.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED OVEN AND HOB: 18' 10" X 11' 2" (5.74m X 3.41m)
Range of high and low level units. Formica round edge work surfaces. Integrated oven and hob. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Door to Rear Patio Area.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 10" X 10' 6" (3.31m X 3.19m)
Measurements to include built in strorage and hotpress.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 7" X 8' 8" (4.15m X 2.65m)
Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 1" X 9' 3" (3.07m X 2.81m)
Measurements to include built in storage. Laminated timber floor.
Quadrant shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and vanity unit. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
EXTERNAL STORE: 9' 10" X 3' 12" (2.99m X 1.21m)
Oil fired boiler.
Enclosed rear garden laid in paving. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light. PVC fascia boards and soffits. Driveway to front with paved path to entrance door.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Moira Road turn onto Ballycreen Drive
Turn left onto Hertford Crescent then take the second right onto Ballinderry Gardens
Number 4 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.