A Well Presented Semi Detached Bungalow Occupying A Generous Setting Within
This Popular And Convenient Residential Area Close To Local Shops, Public
Transport And Excellent Schools For All Ages
- A Well Presented Semi Detached Bungalow Occupying A Generous Setting Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Area Close To Local Shops, Public Transport And Excellent Schools For All Ages
- Spacious Lounge With Cast Iron Fireplace And Double Glazed Door To Patio
- Luxury High Gloss Fitted Kitchen/Dinette With Integrated Appliances
- Two Bedrooms With Built In Robes
- Spacious Luxury Bathroom With Shower Cubicle And Corner Bath
- Front And Enclosed Rear Gardens / Paved Patio Area
- Garage / Tarmac Driveway And Parking Area With Double Gates
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
LOUNGE: 16' 11" X 10' 12" (5.15m X 3.35m)
Cast iron fireplace and tiled hearth. Back boiler grate. Oak laminated timber floor. Coving. PVC double glazed door to Patio and Rear Garden.
LUXURY HIGH GLOSS FITTED KITCHEN/DINETTE WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES 10' 12" X 10' 7" (3.35m X 3.22m)
Range of high and low level units. Wood stripe effect round edge work surfaces. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Belling integrated oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Indesit integrated dishwasher. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. PVC double glazed door. Glazed double doors to Lounge.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 11" X 8' 12" (3.63m X 2.74m)
Built in robe and hotpress. Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 1" X 8' 10" (3.68m X 2.69m)
Built in robe.
SPACIOUS LUXURY BATHROOM
White suite. Corner bath. Mixer tap shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Mira shower. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Large Velux window. Heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights.
Front and enclosed rear gardens. Laid in lawns. Paved patio area. PVC oil storage tank. Tarmac driveway and parking area with double gates.
GARAGE: 17' 4" X 8' 10" (5.29m X 2.68m)
Roller shutter door. Boiler store. Oil fired central heating.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
Expert Mortgage Advice
We are proud to work with Mortgage Advice Bureau to offer advice on getting you a mortgage, remortgaging or raising capital on your existing mortgage. With access to over 90 lenders and 11,000 products our in house adviser can help you find the best mortgage to suit your circumstances.
To speak to our adviser please call 02892672929
From Belsize Road turn into Skyline Drive, number 9 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.