An Excellent Detached Bungalow Occupying An Exclusive End Of Cul De Sac
Setting With Private South Westerly Aspects And Panoramic Views To
- An Excellent Detached Bungalow Occupying An Exclusive End Of Cul De Sac Setting With Private South Westerly Aspects And Panoramic Views To Rear
- Spacious Lounge With Pine Fire Surround And Semi Solid Oak Floor
- Walnut Effect Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Granite Effect Work Surfaces
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite And Shower Room With Quadrant Shower Cubicle
- Spacious Rear Garden With South Westerly Aspects And Panoramic Views / Integral Garage / Tarmac Driveway
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors / Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Prime Residential Location Convenient To Excellent Schools For All Ages And Lisburn City Centre
PVC double glazed entrance door. Laminated timber floor.
LOUNGE: 18' 10" X 12' 0" (5.75m X 3.66m)
Semi solid oak floor. Pine fire surround. Tiled inset hearth. Coving. Recessed spotlights.
WALNUT EFFECT FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 11' 6" X 10' 7" (3.50m X 3.23m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Concealed extractor hood. Wine rack. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
PVC double glazed back door. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Access to garage.
Quadrant shower cubicle. Electric shower. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 0" X 11' 11" (3.96m X 3.63m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 11" X 8' 11" (3.63m X 2.71m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 0" X 7' 6" (3.06m X 2.28m)
Panelled bath. Mixer tap. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Pine ceiling with recessed spotlights. Hotpress.
End of cul de sac setting with private aspects. Front garden laid in lawns. Tarmac driveway and parking area. Spacious rear garden with south westerly aspect and panoramic views towards Mourne Mountains and Slieve Croob. Laid in lawns. Outside tap and light. PVC oil storage tank.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 19' 1" X 9' 2" (5.81m X 2.80m)
Up and over door. Oil fired boiler. Light and power. Loft storage space.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Pond Park Road turn into Tynedale Park, turn left into Tynedale Crescent, number 16 is at the end
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.