A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Property Occupying A
Popular Residential Location Convenient To Local Shops And Amenities
- A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Property Occupying A Popular Residential Location Convenient To Local Shops And Amenities
- Open Plan Lounge And Dining Area With Contemporary Polished Limestone And Granite Fireplace And Solid Oak Floor
- Fitted Kitchen With Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Three Bedrooms
- Tiled Bathroom With White Suite Plus Mira Electric Shower And Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail
- Tarmac Parking Area To Front
- Enclosed Patio Garden And Covered Seating Area
- Utility Store With Light, Power And Plumbed For Washing Machine
- Oil Fired Central Heating System With Grant Condensing Type Boiler
- Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
- A Most Outstanding Starter Home, Internal Viewing Is Highly Recommended
Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door and side panel. Solid oak floor.
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE AND DINING AREA 21' 8" X 13' 2" (6.60m X 4.02m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Contemporary polished limestone fire surround with polished granite inset and hearth. Solid oak floor.
KITCHEN: 8' 6" X 8' 4" (2.60m X 2.55m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Filter hood in stainless steel canopy. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 6" X 10' 4" (3.82m X 3.16m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 6" X 8' 7" (3.82m X 2.62m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 7" X 8' 7" (2.92m X 2.62m)
Measurements taken to widest points and to include hotpress.
White suite. Cast iron panelled bath. Mira Go electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
Tarmac parking area to front. Gravel bed. Enclosed rear patio garden with covered seating area. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light. Boiler store with with Grant condensing type oil fired boiler.
Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Longstone Street turn into Warren Gardens, turn right into, Jubilee Avenue, number 34 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.