A Well Presented
Ground Floor Apartment Convenient To Local Shops And Lisburn City
- A Well Presented Ground Floor Apartment Convenient To Local Shops And Lisburn City Centre
- Lounge With Laminated Timber Floor
- Oak Effect Fitted Kitchen/Dinette
- One Bedroom With Built In Robe And Laminated Timber Floor
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Triton Electric Shower
- Front Garden With Gravel Bed And Railing / Patio Area To Rear
- Gas Fired Central Heating System / Excellent Energy Efficiency Rating Of C76
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
PVC double glazed entrance door. Laminated timber floor. Coving.
LOUNGE: 11' 7" X 11' 5" (3.52m X 3.47m)
Laminated timber floor. Coving.
OAK EFFECT FITTED KITCHEN/DINETTE: 13' 2" X 6' 11" (4.01m X 2.10m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces and dining bar. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Concealed extractor hood. Pine ceiling with recessed spotlights. Built in larder cupboard. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Gas fired boiler.
BEDROOM: 11' 6" X 8' 6" (3.51m X 2.60m)
Built in robe. Laminated timber flooring. Coving.
White suite. Pine panelled bath. Triton electric shower. Shower screen. Low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Built in cupboard. Tiled walls. Pine ceiling with spotlights.
Adjoinging store. PVC double glazed door to Rear.
Front garden with gravel beds. Paved paths and railing with gate. Patio area to Rear.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Moira Road turn into Ballycreen Drive, turn left into Hertford Crescent, 18 Knockmore Square is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.