An Excellent End Terrace
Property Occupying A Spacious End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Ever Popular
Residential Area Close To Local Shops, Excellent Schools And Lambeg Train
- An Excellent End Terrace Property Occupying A Spacious End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Ever Popular Residential Area Close To Local Shops, Excellent Schools And Lambeg Train Station
- Entrance Hall With Cloaks Storage Under Stairs
- Lounge With Polished Limestone And Cast Iron Fireplace
- Kitchen/Dinette With Built In Units
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Tritan Electric Shower And Shower Screen
- Three Bedrooms
- Extensive Rear Garden Laid In Lawn
- Dual Oil Fired And Solid Fuel Central Heating System (Link Up Not Tested)
- Golden Oak Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows And Entrance Door
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
- A Perfect Starter Home In A Convenient Location
Golden oak effect PVC double glazed entrance door. Laminated timber floor. Cloaks storage under stairs with light.
LOUNGE: 13' 7" X 12' 10" (4.15m X 3.90m)
Measurement taken to widest points. Polished limestone fire surround with cast iron inset. Back boiler grate linked to central heating and hot water system (link up system not tested). Polished granite hearth. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Coving.
KITCHEN/DINETTE: 12' 9" X 7' 3" (3.88m X 2.21m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
Cloaks storage space.
White suite. Panelled bath. Tritan electric shower with shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Pine ceiling with spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 11" X 10' 4" (3.64m X 3.14m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 10" X 8' 3" (3.29m X 2.51m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 1" X 6' 3" (2.76m X 1.90m)
Landing with hotpress.
Spacious end of cul de sac setting. Extensive rear garden laid in lawns. Paved patio area, PVC oil storage tank. Oil fired boiler. Please note, the outside photographs are from stock and there are some changes to the condition of the gardens.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Moss Road turn into Hillview Park, turn right into cul de sac, number 9 is at the end
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.