An Extended And Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Pleasant
Setting Within This Highly Desirable Residential Location Convenient To Local
Shops, Schools And Train Station
- An Extended And Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within This Highly Desirable Residential Location Convenient To Local Shops, Schools And Train Station
- Newly Decorated Throughout And New Laminated Timber Floors
- Lounge With Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor / Dining Room With Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Extended Kitchen/Dinette With Integrated Appliances
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Electric Shower
- Three Bedrooms With Laminated Timber Floors
- Tarmac Parking Areas To Front And Side (see note) / Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Lawn
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 13' 7" X 11' 11" (4.14m X 3.64m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor. Archway to Dining Room.
DINING ROOM: 16' 11" X 8' 1" (5.15m X 2.46m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor. Storage under stairs.
EXTENDED KITCHEN/DINETTE WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES 14' 4" X 10' 3" (4.37m X 3.13m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Bowl and half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Creda double oven and ceramic hob. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. PVC double glazed door to driveway.
White suite. Panelled bath wth electric shower and screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Separate hotpress.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 10" X 10' 4" (5.13m X 3.15m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Laminated timber floor. Built in robe.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 7" X 8' 7" (3.54m X 2.62m)
Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 2" X 8' 0" (2.50m X 2.44m)
Laminated timber floor.
Tarmac parking areas to front and side. Please note, there is right of way for access to the adjoining property. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
Moss Road runs form Belfast Road to Belsize Road, number 57 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.