A Most Impressive And Well Presented Detached Property Pleasantly Situated On
The Knock Road Close To Many Amenities, Excellent Schools, Local Shops And
- A Most Impressive And Well Presented Detached Property Pleasantly Situated On The Knock Road Close To Many Amenities, Excellent Schools, Local Shops And Restaurants
- The Extended Accommodation Offers And An Adaptable 3 Or 4 Bedroom Layout And A Superb Open Plan Family Room/Kitchen/Dining Area With Patio Doors Opening To Private Rear Garden
- Large Entrance Porch With Ceramic Tiled Step
- Entrance Hall With Polished Finish Floor Tiles
- Lounge With Solid Oak Floor And Bay Window / Separate Living Room Or Fourth Bedroom
- Spacious Family Room With Patio Doors To Private Rear Garden / Open Plan To Kitchen And Dining Area
- Extended And Luxury Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances, Patio Doors And Roof Windows
- Optional Three Or Four Bedroom Layout (One With Luxury Shower Room En Suite)
- Luxury Bathroom With Contemporary White Suite To Include Free Standing Bath Tub
- Spacious Landing Area With Glass Balustrade And Roof Window
- Enclosed And Private Rear Garden With Spacious Paved Patio Area
- Parking And Turning Area To Front With Double Gates
- Gas Fired Central heating System With Worcester Combi Boiler
- Excellent C73 Energy Efficiency Rating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors / PVC Fascias And Soffits
LARGE OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH:
Ceramic tiled step.
PVC double glazed entrance door. Large polished floor tiles. Recessed spotlights. Built in cloaks storage cupboard with light.
LOUNGE: 13' 6" X 10' 10" (4.12m X 3.31m)
Measurement taken into bay window. Solid oak floor. Coving. Open fireplace with exposed brick and tiled hearth.
LIVING ROOM OR BEDROOM (4): 11' 0" X 11' 0" (3.35m X 3.35m)
Solid oak floor. Coving.
EXTENDED FAMILY ROOM: 21' 8" X 11' 11" (6.60m X 3.64m)
Recessed spotlights. Large roof widow. Ebonised black oak effect PVC double doors leading to private rear garden and patio. Large polished floor tiles. Open plan to Kitchen/dining area.
EXTENDED AND LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 17' 9" X 14' 12" (5.41m X 4.56m)
Extensive range of high and low level units with high gloss finish doors and granite effect work surfaces. Inset stainless steel sink with Franke mono style mixer tap. Matching island unit with inset stainless steel sink with swan neck mixer tap and water filter tap. Hotpoint integrated oven and microwave. Bosch integrated five ring gas hob. Hotpoint extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Large polished floor tiles. Ebonised black wood effect PVC double glazed double doors leading to private rear garden and patio. Large roof window. Recessed spotlights.
UTILITY ROOM: 6' 11" X 4' 11" (2.10m X 1.50m)
Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. Built in units. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 3" X 11' 8" (4.04m X 3.55m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Recessed spotlights.
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Large shower cubicle. Thermostatic shower with drencher head. Floating wash hand basin with waterfall mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 6" X 11' 4" (3.80m X 3.46m)
Recessed spotlights. Access to Eaves storage. Large built in robe.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 6" X 9' 1" (3.20m X 2.77m)
Contemporary white suite. Free standing bath tub with waterfall tap and shower attachment. Wash stand with ceramic wash bowl and waterfall tap. Floating wc with concealed cistern. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Access to Eaves storage.
Spacious landing area with large roof window and contemporary glazed balustrade. Built in cupboard.
Tarmac parking area and turning space to front. Enclosed by fencing and double entrance gates. Trees in beds. Enclosed and private rear garden laid in lawn with shrubs in bed. Spacious patio area to side and rear with private aspects. Outside tap and lighting.
From Upper Newtownards Road proceed along Knock Road, go through traffic lights at Shandon/Sandown Road junction, number 149 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.