A Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within
This Popular And Convenient Residential Location
- A Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With New PVC Composite Entrance Door And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Lounge With Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Separate Family Room With Contemporary Fireplace
- Kitchen With PVC Double Glazed Back Door
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite To Include Shower Bath And Triton Electric Shower
- Detached Brick Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden And Tarmac Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- Convenient To Many Local Amenities And Easy Commuting To Belfast City Centre
PVC composite entrance door with double glazed and etched side panels. Oak effect laminatd timber floor. Coving. Cloaks storage area under stairs. Storage cupboard under stairs with light.
LOUNGE: 12' 8" X 11' 2" (3.85m X 3.40m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor.
FAMILY ROOM: 12' 8" X 10' 5" (3.85m X 3.18m)
Contempoary fireplace with Beech surround. Polished granite inset and hearth. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Coving.
KITCHEN: 9' 6" X 7' 0" (2.89m X 2.14m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for cooker with extractor hood above. Tiled walls. PVC double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 8" X 10' 5" (3.85m X 3.18m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 8" X 10' 0" (3.85m X 3.06m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 1" X 7' 6" (2.78m X 2.28m)
Measurement to include staircasing.
White suite. Panelled shower bath with Tritan electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Hotpress.
Aluminum extending ladder to partly floored roofspace with light and power.
Front garden with shrubs in bark bed. Tarmac driveway. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with shrubs. Boiler house with oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap.
DETACHED GARAGE: 18' 2" X 9' 2" (5.55m X 2.80m)
Light and power. Up and over door.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Roundabout at Campbell College proceed along Parkway, turn right into Garnerville Drive, at T junction turn left and then right into Garnerville Gardens, number 8 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.