A Most Impressive Detached Country Residence Set In Delightful Grounds With
Private Rural Aspects Only 1.5 Miles To A1 Dual Carriageway And Convenient To
Hillsborough Village And Sprucefield M1 Motorway Link / Approximately 3240
Square Feet Plus Garage 410 Square Feet
- A Most Impressive Detached Country Residence Set In Delightful Grounds With Private Rural Aspects Only 1.5 Miles To A1 Dual Carriageway And Convenient To Hillsborough Village And Sprucefield M1 Motorway Link / Approximately 3240 Square Feet Plus Garage 410 Square Feet
- Reception Hall With Oak Staircase To Gallery Landing And Solid Oak Floor / Main Cloakroom With WC
- Drawing Room With Period Style Sandstone Fireplace / Dining Room With Solid Oak Floor / Family Room With French Doors To Patio And Belfast Reclaimed Brick Fireplace And Stove / Large Sun Room With French Doors To Patio
- Spacious Country Kitchen And Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances And Granite Work Surfaces / Utility Room / Rear Hall With Cloakroom And WC / Energy Efficiency Rating C70
- Five Bedrooms To Include Master Bedroom Suite With Walk In Robe And Luxury Shower Room En Suite And Guest Room With Shower Room En Suite / Spacious Luxury Bathroom With Jacuzzi Bath And Large Shower Cubicle / Villeroy And Boch
- Approximately 0.75 Acre Setting Laid In Lawns And Approached By Private Lane (Approximately 0.6 Acre) / Integral Double Garage With Two Remote Control Doors
- Zoned Oil Fired Central Heating System With Pressurised Hot Water / Double Glazed Windows In Golden Oak PVC Frames / Cyclone Built In Vacuum System / Extensive Electrical And Sky Installation
Oak staircase to Gallery landing. Two large velux windows. Solid oak floor. Cloakroom Sanitan pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Solid oak floor. Recessed spotlights. Storage under stairs.
Close couple low flush wc. Wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Access to Garage.
DRAWING ROOM: 15' 7" X 15' 2" (4.75m X 4.62m)
Period style sandstone fireplace and slate hearth. Cast iron inset. Pleasant rural outlook.
DINING ROOM: 15' 8" X 10' 10" (4.77m X 3.30m)
Solid oak floor.
SPACIOUS COUNTRY KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES 29' 4" X 12' 4" (8.95m X 3.76m)
Range of high and low level units in distressed finish with granite work surfaces and breakfast bar. Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Glazed cabinet with spotlights. Rangemaster multi fuel range style oven. Reclaimed brick alcove with pine beam. Bosch dishwasher. Neff built in microwave. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Archway to Family Room.
FAMILY ROOM: 14' 1" X 12' 10" (4.30m X 3.90m)
Reclaimed Belfast brick fireplace and hearth. Cast iron multi fuel stove. PVC double glazed French doors to Patio. Recessed spotlights. Solid oak floor.
SUN ROOM: 16' 2" X 13' 7" (4.92m X 4.14m)
Tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to Patio. Recessed spotlights. Panoramic views.
UTILITY ROOM: 10' 7" X 7' 8" (3.23m X 2.34m)
Plumbed for washing machine. Built in units with granite work surfaces. Tiled floor.
MASTER BEDROOM SUITE 19' 7" X 14' 8" (5.97m X 4.48m)
Panoramic views. Walk in robe with fitted shelves.
SPACIOUS SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE
Walk in shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style waterfall tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Chrome finish heated towel rail.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 9" X 11' 6" (3.88m X 3.51m)
Built in robe.
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE
Quadrant shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (3): 15' 10" X 14' 2" (4.82m X 4.33m)
BEDROOM (4): 15' 7" X 11' 4" (4.75m X 3.45m)
BEDROOM (5) OR STUDY 10' 9" X 9' 2" (3.27m X 2.79m)
SPACIOUS LUXURY BATHROOM
Jacuzzi bath with mixer tap. Large shower cubicle. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Mirror with over light. Shaver points. Recessed spotlights. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Separate hotpress with oak shelving.
Approximately 0.75 acre setting laid in lawns. Approach by private lane of approximately 0.6 acre to sweeping driveway over stream.
INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE: 21' 1" X 19' 5" (6.43m X 5.92m)
Two remote control roller shutter doors. Oil fired boiler. Light and power.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From A1 dual carriageway turn into Ballygowan Road, 0
9 mile turn right into Corcreeny Road, number 31 is 0
6 mile on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.