A Most Outstanding And Extended Mid Terrace Cottage Situated Within This
Exclusive And Highly Desirable Cul De Sac Location Close To Hillsborough Village
- A Most Outstanding And Extended Mid Terrace Cottage Situated Within This Exclusive And Highly Desirable Cul De Sac Location Close To Hillsborough Village Centre
- Extensively Refurbished And Presented To Superb Standards Throughout
- The Property Is A Grade Two Listed Building And Retains It's Original Stone Front Wall And Bangor Blue Slate Roof
- Lounge With Feature Exposed Stone Wall And Reclaimed Brick Chimney Breast With Cast Iron And Tiled Fireplace
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Oven And Hob And Granite Worktops
- Recently Re-Fitted Luxury Shower Room With Large Shower Cubicle And Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail
- Two Bedrooms (Both With Excellent Range Of Built In Robes And Sliding Mirror Doors)
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- An Excellent Opportunity To Acquire One Of These Delightful Properties, Internal Viewing Is Essential
LOUNGE: 13' 11" X 13' 0" (4.25m X 3.97m)
Measurements taken to include open plan staircase. Feature exposed stone wall with reclaimed brick chimmney breast with cast iron and tiled fireplace and tiled hearth. Wood effect tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Entrance door with leaded and stained glass window. Open plan to luxury fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED OVEN AND HOB: 8' 11" X 8' 0" (2.72m X 2.45m)
Range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces. Blanco stainless steel sink with mono style mixer tap. Bosch integrated oven and ceramic hob. Pullout filter hood above. Recessed spotlights. Wood effect tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine.
LUXURY TILED AND RECENTLY RE-FITTED SHOWER ROOM:
Large quadrant shower cubicle with Mira sport electric shower. Floating vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Marble effect tiled floor and tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Adjoining store with oil fired boiler and light.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 11" X 8' 0" (4.24m X 2.44m)
Measurement to inlcude range of built in robes with sliding mirror doors. Aditional storage space behind.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 11" X 12' 8" (4.25m X 3.86m)
Measurements taken to widest points and to inlcude range of built in robes with sliding mirror doors. Recessed spotlights.
From village centre proceed along Ballynahinch Street, turn right into Arthur Street, number 17 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.