An Excellent Semi Detached Villa Occupying A Prime Cul De Sac Setting
Convenient To Hillsborough And Sprucefield
- An Excellent Semi Detached Villa Occupying A Prime Cul De Sac Setting Convenient To Hillsborough And Sprucefield
- Entrance Hall With Storage Under Stairs
- Lounge With Mahogany And Marble Fireplace
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Oven And Hob
- Three Bedrooms (Two With Built In Robes)
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With White Suite To Include Shower Bath With Glass Screen And Triton Shower
- Front Garden Laid In Lawn / Tarmac Driveway And Pavior Brick Set Parking Area
- Rear Garden With Pavior Brick Set Patio Area And Large Split Level Timber Deck Area
- Attached Garage With Up And Over Door
- Detached Timber Built Garage With Roller Shutter Door And Golden Oak PVC Exterior
- Calor Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH:
Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door and side panel. Staircase with mahogany spindled balustrade. Storage under stairs.
LOUNGE: 13' 8" X 11' 6" (4.16m X 3.50m)
Mahogany fire surround. Marble inset and hearth.
SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED OVEN AND HOB: 17' 8" X 11' 6" (5.39m X 3.50m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Inset bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated double oven and five ring gas hob. Under unit lighting. Glazed corner cabinet. Part tiled walls, Wood effect tiled floor. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed back door. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 9" X 9' 3" (4.20m X 2.83m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 6" X 9' 3" (3.50m X 2.83m)
Built in robe.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 8" X 8' 2" (2.95m X 2.50m)
Measurement to include built in robe.
LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
White suite. Shower bath with glass screen and Tritan electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Wood effect tiled floor. Hotpress with copper cylinder.
Prime cul de sac setting. Front garden laid in lawn. Tarmac driveway and pavior brickset parking area. Rear garden with pavior brickset patio area. Large split level timber deck area. Outside tap and light.
ATTACHED GARAGE 18' 1" X 10' 2" (5.50m X 3.09m)
Gas fired boiler. Up and over door. Light and power.
DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE:
Golden oak effect PVC exterior panelling. Roller shutter door. PVC double glazed pedestrian door.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Culcavy turn into Harrys Road, turn left into Eglantine Park and proceed to T junction, turn left and number 18 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.