An Excellent Mid Terrace Bungalow Occupying A Pleasant Cul De Sac Setting
Close To Hillsborough Village Centre
- An Excellent Mid Terrace Bungalow Occupying A Pleasant Cul De Sac Setting Close To Hillsborough Village Centre
- Lounge With Oak Fire Surround With Slate Effect Tiled Inset
- Oak Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Rear Porch With PVC Double Glazed Door
- Two Bedrooms
- Shower Room With Large Shower Cubicle
- Front Garden Laid In Lawn
- Rear Garden With Private Aspects, Timber Deck Area And Lawn
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
Hardwood glazed entrance door. Built in cloaks storage cupboard.
LOUNGE: 14' 2" X 11' 3" (4.32m X 3.44m)
Oak fire surround with slate effect tiled inset and hearth. Wood effect vinyl floor covering. Coving.
OAK FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 19' 4" X 8' 2" (5.90m X 2.48m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Neff integrated double oven and ceramic hob with concealed extractor hood. Integrated Neff dishwasher. Integrated Zanussi fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Under unit lighting. Hotpress. Ceramic tiled floor.
PVC double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 11" X 10' 6" (3.64m X 3.21m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 7" X 8' 10" (3.53m X 2.70m)
Large shower cubicle with Redring electric shower. Wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
Prime cul de sac setting. Front garden laid in lawns. Rear garden laid in lawn. Timber deck area. Outside store with oil fired boiler.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Ballynahinch Road turn into Dunbeg Park, number 13 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.