A Most Impressive And Truly Outstanding Cottage Residence Occupying A
Spacious Setting Within This Idyllic And Picturesque Location Close To
- A Most Impressive And Truly Outstanding Cottage Residence Occupying A Spacious Setting Within This Idyllic And Picturesque Location Close To Hillsborough Village
- The Original Stone Built Cottage Has Recently Undergone Complete Refurbishment To The Highest Standards And A Large Extension Added To Provide An Exceptional Home With All The Benefits Of A Brand New Dwelling
- Entrance Hall With PVC Composite Entrance Door / Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Open Plan Family Room With Multi Fuel Stove And Travertine Tiled Floor Throughout
- Open Plan To Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Style Cooker, Granite Work Surfaces And Patio Doors
- Utility Room With Built in Units
- Three Spacious Bedrooms (Master With Newly Fitted Luxury Shower Room En suite)
- Luxury Bathroom With Newly Fitted Period Style White Suite To Include Freestanding Bath Tub And Travertine Tiling
- Entrance Pillars With Double Gates To Spacious Driveway and Parking Area / Enclosed Paddock To Side And Rear
- Detached Large Garage With Roller Shutter Door
- Oil Fired Central Heating System With Pressurised Hot Water
- New PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors / PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Travertine Polished Natural Limestone Tiled Floors To Family Room, Kitchen, Utility Room, Entrance Hall And Bathrooms
- Excellent D62 Energy Efficiency Rating
- Oak Internal Doors With Traditional Handles
- Only By Viewing Can One Appreciate Fully The Considerable Works And Attention To Detail That Have Been Applied To Make This A Truly Exceptional Home
PVC composite entrance door with cottage window. Travertine tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
Low flush suite. Low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Travertine tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
FAMILY ROOM: 30' 5" X 18' 9" (9.26m X 5.71m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Multi-fuel stove on slate hearth. Recessed spotlights. Travertine floor tiles. Open plan to Kitchen
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
Excellent range of high and low level units and island unit with granite work surfaces and dining bar. Ceramic Twin bowl sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Double width range style cooker in alcove with granite splashback with double ovens, gas hob and extractor hood above. Travertine tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. PVC double glazed double doors leading to outside seating area and driveway.
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 7" X 7' 5" (2.30m X 2.25m)
Range of built in units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. PVC double glazed back door. Travertine floor tiles. Plumbed for washing machine. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 5" X 13' 7" (4.10m X 4.15m)
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Large quadrant shower cubicle. Thermostatic shower with drencher head and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Travertine floor tiles. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 0" X 10' 0" (3.97m X 3.05m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 1" X 9' 4" (3.37m X 2.84m)
White suite. Freestanding bathtub on ball and claw feet with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Travertine floor tiles. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Separate hotpress with Megalow hot water tank for pressurised hot water system.
Spacious rural setting. Entrance pillars with double gates leading to spacious driveway and parking area. Garden laid in lawn. Enclosed paddock area to side and rear. Condensing oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank
DETACHED GARAGE: 22' 0" X 20' 5" (6.71m X 6.22m)
Roller shutter door.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Hillsborough proceed along Ballynahinch Road, turn left into Windmill Road, number 54a is 1
3 miles on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.