A Most Impressive And Well Presented Detached Chalet Style Property Occupying
A Spacious Setting Within This Much Sought After Rural Location
- A Most Impressive And Well Presented Detached Chalet Style Property Occupying A Spacious Setting Within This Much Sought After Rural Location
- Convenient To Hillsborough Village And The A1 Dual Carriageway / Panoramic Views Over Beautiful Countryside Towards Slieve Croob And Mourne Mountains
- Spacious Lounge With Attractive Mahogany And Cast Iron Fireplace / Panoramic Views
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Large PVC Double Glazed Conservatory With Double Doors To Patio And Rear Gardens
- Spacious Bathroom With White Suite And Large Shower Cubicle
- Four Bedrooms And Landing/Study Area
- Extensive And Private Rear Gardens Laid In Lawns With An Extensive Variety Of Mature Trees and Shrubs
- Spacious Tarmac Driveway/Parking Area To Front
- Attached Double Garage With Remote Control Door And Utility Area
- Large Garden Store/Workshop
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
PVC double glazed entrance door.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE: 17' 3" X 12' 0" (5.27m X 3.66m)
Attractive mahogany fire surround. Cast iron and tiled inset. Polished granite hearth. Cornice. Panoramic views.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 12' 2" X 10' 10" (3.71m X 3.30m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated double oven and hob. Built in microwave. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge freezer. Part tiled walls.
LARGE PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY: 11' 11" X 10' 8" (3.63m X 3.26m)
PVC double glazed double doors to Patio and Rear Garden.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 3" X 9' 8" (4.34m X 2.95m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 0" X 9' 8" (3.66m X 2.95m)
White suite. Corner bath. Large shower cubicle. Thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Hotpress. Tiled walls. Pine ceiling.
Spacious landing/study area. Large Velux window with panoramic views over County Down towards Slieve Croob and Mourne Mountains.
BEDROOM (3): 14' 8" X 11' 1" (4.48m X 3.38m)
BEDROOM (4): 11' 2" X 10' 6" (3.40m X 3.20m)
Measurements taken to include chimney casing. Large Velux window with panoramic views.
Front garden laid in lawn with trees and shrubs. Spacious tarmac driveway/parking area. Extensive rear gardens laid in lawns. Wide variety with mature trees and shrubs. Paved patio area.
ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE: 18' 9" X 16' 4" (5.71m X 4.97m)
Remote control roller shutter door. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine.
LARGE GARDEN STORE: 19' 6" X 16' 4" (5.95m X 4.97m)
Oil fired boiler. Lighting. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Outside tap and light. PVC oil storage tank.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Hillsborough proceed along Dromara Road, turn left into Drumlough Road, number 39 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.