A Most Impressive And Spacious Detached Property Occupying An Extensive And
Private End Of Cul De Sac Setting / Superb Family Accommodation And Mature
- A Most Impressive And Spacious Detached Property Occupying An Extensive And Private End Of Cul De Sac Setting / Superb Family Accommodation And Mature Gardens
- Spacious Lounge With Quartz Tiled Fireplace And Granite Hearth
- Family Room With Marble Fireplace And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Separate Dining Room
- Two Conservatorys With Double Doors To Gardens
- Spacious Oak Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances, Granite Work Surfaces And Archway To Snug
- Utility Room With Adjoining WC And Access To Integral Double Garage
- Optional Four Or Five Bedroom Layout (See Floorplans)
- Bathroom With White Suite And Shower Room En Suite
- Spacious Front, Side And Rear Gardens Laid In Lawns And Well Stocked With Mature Trees And Shrubs / Paved Patio Area And South Westerly Aspect To Rear
- Spacious Gravel Driveway And Parking Area
- Integral Double Garage With Remote Control Up And Over Door
- Oil Fired Central Heating With Condensing Boiler And Double Glazed Windows
- Highly Desirable Residential Location Convenient To Hillsborough And Lisburn
- Close To Schools In Dromore, Annahilt Primary School And Bus Service To Lisburn
OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
Brick steps. Outside light.
Hardwood glazed entrance door. Storage under stairs. Coving.
LOUNGE: 18' 4" X 13' 6" (5.60m X 4.12m)
Quartz tiled fireplace and granite hearth. Coving. Double aspect windows. Hardwood glazed door to hall.
FAMILY ROOM: 12' 10" X 10' 8" (3.90m X 3.26m)
Marble fireplace and granite hearth. Back boiler grate linked to hot water system. Coving. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Hardwood glazed double doors to Conservatory.
PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY: 13' 7" X 8' 3" (4.15m X 2.51m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor. PVC double glazed double doors to Side Garden.
DINING ROOM: 13' 7" X 10' 10" (4.15m X 3.31m)
Coving. Double glazed sliding door to Conservatory. Hardwood glazed door to Hall.
PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY: 11' 2" X 11' 0" (3.40m X 3.36m)
PVC double glazed double doors to Rear Garden. Tiled floor.
OAK FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 16' 4" X 10' 3" (4.97m X 3.13m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite work surface. Franke undermount sink unit with mixer tap. Neff integrated double oven. Extractor hood. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for dishwasher. Archway to Snug.
SNUG: 10' 11" X 9' 3" (3.32m X 2.82m)
Coving. Hardwood door to Hall.
Tiled floor. Hardwood stable type door to Patio and Rear Garden. Access to Garage and Utility Room. Part tiled walls.
UTILITY ROOM: 10' 8" X 6' 7" (3.25m X 2.01m)
Range of units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Adjoining close couple low flush wc. Wash hand basin. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 2" X 10' 6" (4.01m X 3.20m)
Built in robe.
TILED SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Shower cubicle. Mira Thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 1" X 8' 8" (4.00m X 2.63m)
Built in robe.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 10" X 8' 2" (3.31m X 2.50m)
Measurements to include range of built in robes.
BEDROOM (4) OR STUDY: 10' 10" X 9' 3" (3.30m X 2.81m)
Access to Bedroom (5).
BEDROOM (5): 18' 2" X 10' 12" (5.55m X 3.34m)
Access to eaves storage.
White suite. Corner bath with mixer tap shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Spacious end of cul de sac setting. Front, side and rear gardens laid in lawns with wide variety of mature trees and shrubs. Various gravel beds and paved patio area. Outside tap and light. PVC oil storage tank. Gravel driveway and parking area. Large garden shed.
GREEN HOUSE: 12' 0" X 10' 0" (3.66m X 3.05m)
INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE: 18' 7" X 18' 5" (5.67m X 5.62m)
Remote control up and over door. Condensing type oil fired boiler. Light and power.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Glebe Road turn into Glebe Manor, turn right into second cul de sac, number 24 is at the end
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.