Lintagh Crescent is a small and exclusive cul de sac development of large
detached bungalows situated just off the Magherconluce Road and convenient to
Annahilt and Hillsborough.
Number 6 is a most outstanding example and occupies one of the largest sites
with private aspects and a small stream to the rear. The gardens have been
cherished over the years and are well stocked with an extensive variety of
mature trees and shrubs. In addition, there is spacious patio area with
The generously proportioned accommodation has been extended to provide a
spacious Sun Lounge with large windows overlooking the gardens, ideal for
relaxing and enjoying the superb variety of colours on display.
This fine property has been well maintained and presented to a high standard
throughout, we can strongly recommend viewing.
- A Most Outstanding Detached Bungalow Occupying A Spacious And Mature Cul De Sac Setting With Private Aspects
- Entrance Hall With Walk In Cloaks Storage Cupboard
- Spacious Lounge With Bow Window And Mahogany And Marble Fireplace
- Extended Sun Lounge And Dining Area With Superb Aspects Over Patio And Gardens
- Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Three Bedrooms With Built In Robes
- Luxury Shower Room En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With Redring Electric Shower
- Aluminium Extending Ladder To Spacious Roofspace
- Private And Mature Gardens Laid in Lawns With An Extensive Variety Of Mature Trees And Shrubs / Small Stream To Rear
- Southerly Aspect To Rear
- Paved Patio Areas / Large Green House / Spacious Tarmac Driveway
- Integrated Double Garage With Adjoining WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Alarm System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Two External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits / Hardwood Panelled Internal Doors
- Convenient To Annahilt And Hillsborough
OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH:
PVC double glazed entrance door. Built in cloaks storage cupboard with light.
EXTENDED SUN LOUNGE AND DINING AREA: 19' 4" X 15' 2" (5.90m X 4.62m)
PVC double glazed door to Patio Areas and Rear Garden. Superb aspects over patio and gardens.
FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 13' 1" X 10' 5" (4.00m X 3.18m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Creda double oven and ceramic hob. Concealed extractor hod. Integrated Neff dishwasher. Under unit lighting. Part tiled walls. Karndean tiled floor.
OPEN REAR PORCH:
Access to Boiler Store and Garage.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 5" X 10' 6" (4.70m X 3.20m)
Measurements taken to widest points and into range of built in robes with sliding mirror doors.
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Quadrant shower cubicle. Mira Sport electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Low flush wc. Heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights. Tiled walls.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 10" X 9' 9" (3.61m X 2.96m)
Built in robe.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 2" X 8' 7" (3.10m X 2.61m)
Built in robe.
LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
White suite with mono style mixer tap. Vanity unit with wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Quadrant shower cubicle. Redring electric shower. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor and tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Built in cabinet. Hotpress.
Aluminium extending ladder to spacious roofspace with light.
Extensive end of cul de sac setting with private and mature gardens to front side and rear laid in lawns. Extensive variety of mature trees and shrubs. Well stocked border beds. Private patio area with south facing aspect. Outside tap and light. Large greenhouse. Spacious tarmac driveway. Boiler store with oil fired boiler.
INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE: 19' 8" X 16' 9" (6.00m X 5.10m)
Two up and over doors. Light and power. Adjoining wc and wash hand basin.
LOUNGE: 16' 10" X 12' 10" (5.14m X 3.90m)
Measurement taken into bay window. Mahogany and marble fireplace and hearth.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Annahilt proceed along Magheraconluce Road, turn right into Ballylintagh Lane and then left into Lintagh Park, turn left into Lintagh Crescent, number 6 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.