An Excellent Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Close To
Hillsborough Village Centre, Local Shops And Restaurants
- An Excellent Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Close To Hillsborough Village Centre, Local Shops And Restaurants
- Lounge With Limestone Fireplace And Bay Window
- Open Plan Kitchen And Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- PVC Double Glazed Conservatory With Double Doors To Timber Deck
- Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Three Bedrooms (One With Shower Room En Suite)
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Tarmac Parking Area To Front
- Small Rear Garden And Timber Deck Area With South Westerly Aspect
- Gas Fired Central Heating System (Boiler requires attention, vendor will make allowance for cost of repair or replacement)
- Double Glazed Windows
Panelled entrance door. Traditional tiled floor.
Low flush suite. Low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Traditional tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 15' 8" X 10' 4" (4.77m X 3.16m)
Measurements taken into bay window. Limestone fireplace with flame effect electric fire. Recessed spotlights.
OPEN PLAN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 17' 5" X 13' 5" (5.30m X 4.09m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Whirlpool integrated double oven and gas hob. Extractor fan in stainless steel canopy. Integrated dishwasher. Belling integrated fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Under unit lighting. Double glazed double doors to PVC double glazed Conservatory.
PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY: 13' 0" X 9' 8" (3.97m X 2.95m)
Tiled floor. PVC double glazed double doors to Timber Deck Area and Small Garden.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 3" X 10' 9" (4.95m X 3.28m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Bay window. Recessed spotlights.
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Shower cubicle. Redring electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 8" X 9' 0" (3.25m X 2.75m)
BEDROOM (3): 7' 6" X 6' 4" (2.28m X 1.92m)
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
Separate large store on landing.
Tarmac parking area to front. Small garden to Rear with south westerly aspect. Timber deck area.
From Ballynahinch Street turn into Wapping Lane and Downshire Hall, number 15 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.