A Spacious Ground Floor Apartment Pleasantly Situated Within This Exclusive
Development Close To Hillsborough Village With Its Many Restaurants, Shops,
Boutiques And Forest Park / Convenient To A1 Dual Carriageway And
- A Spacious Ground Floor Apartment Pleasantly Situated Within This Exclusive Development Close To Hillsborough Village With Its Many Restaurants, Shops, Boutiques And Forest Park / Convenient To A1 Dual Carriageway And Sprucefield
- Spacious Lounge And Dining Area With Fireplace And Solid Oak Floor / Double Doors To Front Patio
- Two Spacious Bedrooms (One With Built In Robes)
- Bathroom With Panelled Bath And Shower Cubicle With Mira Electric Shower
- Sole And Exclusive Use Of Spacious Rear Garden With Split Level Patio And Mature Shrubs
- Economy 7 Heating / Hardwood Panelled Internal Doors
- Hardwood Double Glazing
Hardwood glazed entrance door. Solid oak floor.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 20' 2" X 16' 8" (6.14m X 5.08m)
Mesurements taken to widest points. Mahogany fire surround. Cast iron and tiled inset and granite hearth. Coal effect gas fire. Solid oak floor.Double glazed double doors to Patio. Three Economy 7 storage heaters.
KITCHEN: 12' 10" X 9' 2" (3.92m X 2.80m)
Range of units. Single drainer sink unit. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 7" X 12' 10" (4.14m X 3.92m)
Economy 7 storage heater.
BEDROOM (2): 15' 6" X 9' 2" (4.73m X 2.79m)
Measurements to include built in robes. Economy 7 storage heater.
Panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment. Shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Hotpress.
Sole and exclusive use of spacious rear garden with large split level patio area. Mature trees and shrubs. Outside tap and light.
A service charge of Â£600 per annum (Â£50 per month), at present, is payable to cover block insurance, maintenance to communal areas, we recommend the purchaser and their solicitor confirm the service charge amount and inclusions.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
Expert Mortgage Advice
We are proud to work with Mortgage Advice Bureau to offer advice on getting you a mortgage, remortgaging or raising capital on your existing mortgage. With access to over 90 lenders and 11,000 products our in house adviser can help you find the best mortgage to suit your circumstances.
To speak to our adviser please call 02892672929
From Lisburn Road turn into Culcavy Road, turn left into The Pines, number 2 is first on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.