Former St Johns Primary School With Adjoining Headmaster's House Set In
Mature Grounds Of Approximately 0.7 Acre / CASH OFFERS
- Former St Johns Primary School With Adjoining Headmaster's House Set In Mature Grounds Of Approximately 0.7 Acre / CASH OFFERS ONLY
- Whilst The Property Is In Need Of Major Refurbishment And Renovation It Offers Superb Potential To Become A Most Impressive And Unique Home Within This Idyllic Location
- The Building Dates Back To 1853 And Has Been Listed At Grade B2 Under The Listings Of Buildings Of Special Architectural Or Historic Interest And A Historic Buildings Grant Scheme Should be Available (See Brochure Note)
- Elevated Setting With Panoramic Views And Rural Aspects Convenient To A1 Dual Carriageway, Hillsborough Village, Moira And Sprucefield
- NOTE: Due to the poor condition of some floors and limited lighting, we must advise, that viewers enter this property at their own risk, neither the agent nor vendor will accept any liability for any injury caused.
- In addition, children are not permitted to enter the property at any time. We would recommend that viewers bring a torch.
- The purchaser must satisfy themselves on terms and conditions and availability of grant aid through the Historic Buildings Grant Scheme.
- In addition, The property is for sale as seen and not subject to the purchaser obtaining planning permission for any future works or additional buildings.
From A1 dual carriageway turn into Ballygowan Road, 1
8 miles turn right into St Johns Road, The School House is 100 metres on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.