A Well Presented Detached Two Bedroom Bungalow Occupying A
Prime Setting Within This Popular Rural Location
- A Well Presented Detached Two Bedroom Bungalow Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Popular Rural Location
- Entrance Hall With Entrance Door And Side Panel
- Lounge With Tiled Fireplace And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Separate Dining Room With Tiled Fireplace And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Kitchen With Adjoining Rear Hall / Utility Area
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms (One With Built In Storage
- Extensive Grounds To Rear And Side With Gardens Laid In Lawn
- Enclosed Area To Rear Laid In Gravel
- Driveway To Front With Parking Area
- Large Detached Garage/Workshop And Outhouse
- Oil Fired Central Heating Systems
- Part PVC Double Glazed Windows
Entrance door with side panel. Cloakroom.
LOUNGE: 11' 6" X 10' 11" (3.51m X 3.32m)
Tiled fireplace with open fire. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
DINING ROOM: 14' 4" X 9' 7" (4.36m X 2.91m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Tiled fireplace with open fire. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
KITCHEN: 13' 1" X 7' 7" (3.98m X 2.30m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Wood grain effect round edge work surfaces. Granite effect round edge work surface. Double drainer stainless steel sink unit. Pantry. Tiled walls.
Entrance door to Side Garden.
Wood grain effect work surface. Belfast sink. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 7" X 9' 8" (3.54m X 2.94m)
Built in storage.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 7" X 9' 8" (3.53m X 2.94m)
Bath with Mira Sport electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Separate hotpress.
DETACHED GARAGE/WORK SHOP: 39' 9" X 19' 10" (12.12m X 6.05m)
Large roller shutter door. Small roller shutter door. Light and power.
OUT HOUSE: 39' 2" X 14' 1" (11.95m X 4.29m)
Light and power. Two stable entrance door.
Extensive grounds to Rear and Side. Gardens laid in lawn. Mature trees and shrubs. Large driveway to Rear with cast iron gates. Enclosed area to Rear laid in gravel. PVC oil storage tank. Oil fired boiler. Outside tap and light. Driveway to Front with parking area.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From A1 take the turn off signposted Hillsborough/Donaghcloney then turn onto Ballygowan Road
Number 82 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.