A Well Presented End Terrace Property Occupying A Spacious Setting Within
This Highly Desirable Location Between Hillsborough And
- A Well Presented End Terrace Property Occupying A Spacious Setting Within This Highly Desirable Location Between Hillsborough And Moira
- Entrance Hall With Recently Refitted PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Lounge With Tiled Fireplace And Hearth
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area With Integrated Appliances And Double Doors To Patio And Rear Garden
- Two Bedrooms With Built In Robes
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Mira Sprint Electric Shower
- Stone Driveway/Parking Space To Front / Gated Parking Area To Side
- Enclosed And Spacious Rear Garden Laid In Lawn And Spacious Patio Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Newly Fitted External Doors
- An Excellent Opportunity To Acquire One Of These Much Sought After Properties / Internal Viewing Is Highly Recommended
Recently refitted PVC double glazed entrance door.
LOUNGE: 13' 5" X 11' 0" (4.08m X 3.36m)
Tiled fireplace and hearth with wooden surround. Cornice. Glazed doors leading to entrance hall and kitchen/dining area.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 16' 8" X 8' 7" (5.08m X 2.61m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and ceramic hob. Concealed extractor hood. Integrated fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Marble effect ceramic tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed double doors leading to spacious patio area and rear garden. Pine ceiling.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 5" X 11' 1" (4.09m X 3.39m)
Built in robe.
BEDROOM (2): 8' 8" X 8' 1" (2.64m X 2.46m)
Built in robe.
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Mira sprint electric shower and shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Marble effect panelled walls. Pine ceiling. Hotpress.
Stone driveway/parking area to front. Gravel bed. Enclosed and spacious rear garden with parking area and patio. Newly sewn lawn. PVC oil storage tank. Oil fired boiler. Outside tap.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From A1 dual carriageway proceed along Moira Road, turn right into St James Road, St James Park is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.