A Deceptively Spacious Detached Bungalow Offering Well Proportioned and
- A Deceptively Spacious Detached Bungalow Offering Well Proportioned and Adaptable Accommodation With Potential For Granny Flat Or Joint Living Under One Roof
- Approximately 2000 Square Feet
- Mature Rural Setting Extending To Approximately 0.5 Acre / Convenient To Glenavy Village, Shops And Amenities
- Lounge With Mahogany And Marble Fireplace / Living Room With Marble And Granite Fireplace / Dining Room
- Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances / Utility Room / Second Kitchen With Potential For Granny Flat Or Remodel As Master Bedroom With En Suite (see floorplans)
- Optional Four Or Five Bedroom Layout
- Two Shower Rooms With Mira And Triton Electric Showers
- Gardens Laid In Lawns With Mature Trees And Shrubs / Tarmac Driveway And Parking Areas / Large Barn/Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating Systems And Mostly Double Glazed Windows
Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance doors. Laminated timber floor. Coving. Built in cloaks storage cuboard.
LOUNGE: 14' 5" X 11' 7" (4.39m X 3.54m)
Mahogany and marble fireplace and hearth. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Cornice.
LIVING ROOM: 18' 1" X 12' 2" (5.51m X 3.70m)
Marble and granite fireplace and hearth. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Glazed double doors to dining room or fifth bedroom.
DINING ROOM OR BEDROOM 5 10' 6" X 8' 7" (3.20m X 2.61m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor. Coving.
MAIN DINING ROOM: 13' 7" X 10' 5" (4.13m X 3.18m)
KITCHEN/DINING AREA 12' 6" X 11' 6" (3.80m X 3.51m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and hob. Neff integrated dishwasher. Glazed cabinets. Extractor hood. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Recessed spot lights.
Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 2" X 10' 7" (3.72m X 3.23m)
Measurements taken to include built in robes. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 0" X 10' 11" (3.36m X 3.33m)
Laminated timber floor.
SECOND KITCHEN 12' 6" X 11' 0" (3.81m X 3.35m)
Range of high and low level units. Double drainer stainless steel sink unit. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed back door. Potential to convert to bedroom with ensuite.
SHOWER ROOM 1:
Large shower cubicle with Mira shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Hotpress. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
SHOWER ROOM 2:
Triton electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. Panelled walls. Hotpress.
BEDROOM (3): 13' 10" X 9' 11" (4.22m X 3.03m)
Velux style window. Eaves storage.
BEDROOM (4): 10' 3" X 9' 11" (3.12m X 3.03m)
Velux style window. Eaves storage. Walk in dressing room.
Approximately 0.5 acres. Rural setting with gardens laid in lawns with mature trees and shurbs. Tarmac driveway and parking areas. Large 2 link barn/garage
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
Expert Mortgage Advice
We are proud to work with Mortgage Advice Bureau to offer advice on getting you a mortgage, remortgaging or raising capital on your existing mortgage. With access to over 90 lenders and 11,000 products our in house adviser can help you find the best mortgage to suit your circumstances.
To speak to our adviser please call 02892672929
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE. YOU MAY HAVE TO PAY AN EARLY REPAYMENT CHARGE TO YOUR EXISTING LENDER IF YOU REMORTGAGE
From Glenavy proceed 0
5 mile along Glen Road, turn right into Edenturcher Road, number 12 is 0
4 mile on right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.