An Exceptionally Well Presented End Terrace Property Situated In A Popular
And Convenient Residential Location In Close Proximity To Local Train Halt And
Dunmurry Town Centre
- An Exceptionally Well Presented End Terrace Property Situated In A Popular And Convenient Residential Location In Close Proximity To Local Train Halt And Dunmurry Town Centre
- Entrance Hall With Composite PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Spacious Lounge With Wall Mounted Electric Fire And Bow Window
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms With Laminated Timber Floor
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Garden To Rear And Side Laid In Lawn
- Garden To Front Laid In Lawn With Path To Entrance Door
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
PVC double glazed composite entrance door with side panels. Colorado Aspin Oak effect laminated timber floor.
LOUNGE: 14' 8" X 10' 3" (4.47m X 3.13m)
Wall mounted pebble and flame effect electric fire. Bow window. Colorado Aspin Oak effect laminated timber floor.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 15' 10" X 8' 1" (4.82m X 2.46m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect polished work surfaces. Extractor unit. Single drainer PVC composite sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Lower level lighting. PVC double glazed French doors to Rear. Storage under stairs.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 4" X 9' 5" (3.46m X 2.87m)
Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 3" X 7' 7" (3.74m X 2.30m)
Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 7" X 7' 3" (2.62m X 2.22m)
Measurement to inlcude built in storage with Baxi gas fired boiler. Laminated timber floor.
White suite. PVC panelled bath with Triton electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. PVC panelled walls. Laminated timber floor. Recessed spotlights.
Garden to Rear and Side laid in lawn. External store. Outside light. Garden to Front laid in lawn with path to Entrance door.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Kingsway turn onto Ballybog Road
Follow the road onto River Road
Turn left onto Hornbeam Road
Number 74 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.