A Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Situated Within This Popular And
Convenient Residential Location In Close Proximity To Dunmurry Town Centre And
Local Train Station
- A Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Situated Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Location In Close Proximity To Dunmurry Town Centre And Local Train Station
- Entrance Porch With Tiled Floor
- Lounge With Decorative Wooden And Tiled Fireplace With Open Fire
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Oven And Gas Hob
- Two Bedrooms (One With Built In Robes With Fitted Interior)
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Enclosed And Easterly Facing Private Rear Garden
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
Entrance door. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 13' 1" X 13' 0" (3.99m X 3.97m)
Decorative wooden and tiled fireplace with open fire. Laminated timber floor. Coving.
Hotpress. Laminated timber floor.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED OVEN AND GAS HOB: 11' 7" X 7' 5" (3.54m X 2.27m)
Range of high and low level units. Wood grain effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated oven and gas hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Door to Rear.
White suite. PVC panelled bath with thermostatic shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. PVC panelled walls. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 1" X 8' 3" (3.98m X 2.51m)
Built in robes with fitted interior.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 1" X 6' 6" (3.08m X 1.97m)
Measurements taken to widest points.
Low flush suite. Wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc.
Enclosed and easterly facing private rear garden laid in artificial grass. PVC oil storage tank. Oil fired boiler.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Kingsway turn into Auburn Street
Number 3 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.