A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented
Semi-Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Highly Desirable
- A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Semi-Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Highly Desirable Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Lower Ground Floor With Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Spacious Lounge With Bay Window Plus Wooden And Granite Fireplace With Gas Fire
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Master With Tiled Shower Room En Suite)
- Modern Fitted Tiled Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed And South Westerly Facing Rear Garden With Private Aspects And Decking Area
- Tarmac Driveway To Front With Lawn Area
- Integral Garage With Gas Fired Boiler
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Premier Security Alarm System
- Excellent C74 Energy Efficiency Rating For Reduced Running Costs
- Early Viewing Is Strongly Recommended
Double glazed entrance door.
Access to integral garage.
Low flush suite. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE: 21' 1" X 11' 7" (6.42m X 3.52m)
Measurements taken into bay window. Wooden and granite fireplace with coal effect gas fire. Solid oak floor.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 19' 7" X 11' 9" (5.97m X 3.59m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated oven and hob. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge freezer. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Under unit lighting. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed double doors to Rear Decking Area.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 4" X 11' 7" (4.67m X 3.53m)
Measurements taken to widest points.
TILED SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Quadrant shower cubicle with Tritan electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 9" X 9' 9" (3.57m X 2.96m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 9" X 9' 3" (3.57m X 2.82m)
MODERN FITTED TILED BATHROOM:
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and Aqualisa electric shower over. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Separate store on landing.
Enclosed and South Westerly facing rear garden with private aspects. Laid in artifical grass. Decking area. Raised gravel set area. Outside tap and light. Tarmac driveway to front with lawn area. Steps with railings to Entrance Door.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 22' 10" X 11' 8" (6.95m X 3.56m)
Gas fired boiler. Light and power. Up and over door. Plumbed for washing machine. Double glazed door to Side.
Please note, a service charge of £28.94 per quarter is payable for general upkeep, the purchaser and their solicitor should satisfy themselves as to the amount and inclusions.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Stewartstown Road turn onto Lagmore Dale
At the roundabout continue onto Lagmore Glen
Take the third right
Number 159 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.