A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property
Occupying A Private End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Ever Popular And
Convenient Residential Location
- A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Private End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Ever Popular And Convenient Residential Location
- Lounge With Archway To Dining Room With patio Door To Rear Garden
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Three Bedrooms All With Built In Robes
- Recently Re-Fitted Luxury Tiled Shower Room With Aqualisa Shower
- Front, Side And Rear Gardens Laid In Lawns With Private Aspects
- Detached Brick Garage With Remote Control Roller Shutter Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
- A Fabulous Example Of These Very Desirable Homes, We Strongly Recommend Viewing
PVC double glazed entrance door. Storage under stairs.
LOUNGE: 12' 7" X 9' 11" (3.83m X 3.02m)
Archway to dining room. Coving.
DINING ROOM: 12' 2" X 8' 11" (3.71m X 2.72m)
PVC double glazed door leading to patio and rear garden. Coving.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 12' 2" X 7' 4" (3.70m X 2.24m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Granite effect work surfaces. Franke single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Bosch integrated double oven and Hotpoint ceramic hob and concealed extractor hood. Integrated Belling fridge and freezer. Bosch integrated dishwasher. PVC double glazed back door. Attractive wall tiling. Under unit lighting. Built in dining bar.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 0" X 9' 8" (3.96m X 2.95m)
Coving. Recessed spotlights. Built in robe. Hotpress.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 1" X 9' 10" (3.07m X 3.00m)
Built in robe with light and sliding doors.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 10" X 6' 9" (3.00m X 2.06m)
Measurement to include built in robe.
RECENTLY RE-FITTED LUXURY TILED SHOWER ROOM:
White suite. Large walk in shower enclosure. Aqualisa electric shower. Floating wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
Exclusive end of cul de sac setting with private aspects. Front and side gardens laid in lawns. Mature trees and shrubs. Driveway. Good sized and private rear garden laid in lawn with mature trees and shrubs. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light.
DETACHED BRICK GARAGE: 20' 9" X 11' 0" (6.32m X 3.35m)
Remote control roller shutter door. Light and power.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Kingsway turn into Ulster Avenue and proceed into Glenburn Road, turn right into Glenaan Avenue, number 33 is at the end on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.