A Most Impressive And Well Presented Second Floor Two Bedroom Apartment
Situated In A Residential Location And Within Close Proximity To The Local Train
- A Most Impressive And Well Presented Second Floor Two Bedroom Apartment Situated In A Residential Location And Within Close Proximity To The Local Train Station
- Entrance Hall With Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Area With Two Bay Windows
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances And PVC Double Glazed Doors To South Westerly Facing Balcony
- Two Bedrooms / One With Built In Storage
- Car Parking To The Front With Space For Two Cars
- Floored Roof Space With Access Via Slingsby Style Ladder
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Light Oak Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Energy Efficiency Rating Of C71 For Low Running Costs
- Viewing Is Essential To Appreciate This Superb Apartment And Prime Location
Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door.
LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 20' 6" X 12' 10" (6.25m X 3.92m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Two bay windows. Dark oak effect flooring. Recessed spotlights.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 9' 5" X 6' 7" (2.87m X 2.01m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Integrated oven. Integrated gas hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated washing machine. Integrated dishwasher. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Under unit lighting. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. PVC double glazed doors to Balcony with south westerly aspect.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 5" X 10' 2" (4.40m X 3.09m)
Built in storage with gas fired boiler.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 7" X 9' 4" (3.23m X 2.85m)
Access with Slingsby style ladder to Floored Roofspace.
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Sink with vanity unit and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
South Westerly facing balcony with paved patio area. Outside light. Car parking space for two cars to the front.
A service charge of £22.50 per month and ground rent of £12.50 per month (at present) is payable to cover external building maintenance and general up-keep to gardens and communal areas, we recommend the purchaser and their solicitor confirm the service charge and ground rent amount and inclusions.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Kingsway turn into Redwood Grove
Follow the road to the end and number 36 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.