A Spacious And Extended Three Story End Terrace Property Situated Close To
Local Shops And Convenient To South Belfast And Lisburn
- A Spacious And Extended Three Story End Terrace Property Situated Close To Local Shops And Convenient To South Belfast And Lisburn
- Through Lounge/Dining Area With Tiled Fireplace And Hearth
- Extended Kitchen
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Shower Cubicle
- Three Bedrooms With Wash Hand Basins
- Front & Rear Gardens With Gravel Beds / Paved Patio Area To Rear / Timber Shed/Store
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door. Built in cupboard.
LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 19' 1" X 12' 2" (5.82m X 3.71m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Tiled firplace and hearth.
KITCHEN: 15' 3" X 8' 0" (4.65m X 2.45m)
Range of high and low level units. Double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed back door.
White suite. Panelled bath. Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Hotpress.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 2" X 10' 0" (4.62m X 3.06m)
Wash hand basin.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 0" X 8' 11" (3.05m X 2.71m)
Wash hand basin.
BEDROOM (3): 15' 3" X 12' 3" (4.66m X 3.74m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Adjoining wc and wash hand basin. Eaves storage.
Front and rear gardens with gravel beds and shrubs. Paved patio area to Rear. Timber shed/store.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Kingsway turn into Glenburn Road, turn left into Milfort Avenue, number 36 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.