A Most Outstanding Semi Detached Property Occupying A Spacious End Of Cul De
- A Most Outstanding Semi Detached Property Occupying A Spacious End Of Cul De Sac Setting
- Entrance Hall With Solid Oak Floor And Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Spacious Lounge With Attractive Fireplace And Solid Oak Floor
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances And Patio Doors
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With White Suite To Include Corner Bath And Quadrant Shower Cubicle
- Spacious End Of Cul-De-Sac Setting With Tarmac Driveway And Parking Area
- Large Detached Garage With Radiator And Plumbing For Washing machine
- Front And Side Gardens Laid In Lawn / Enclosed Patio Area To Rear
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
Hardwood and double glazed entrance door. Solid oak floor. Staircase with pine spindled balustrade. Cloaks storage cupboard under stairs with tiled floor and light.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Floating wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE: 17' 10" X 12' 4" (5.43m X 3.76m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Painted fire surround with decorative cast inset and slate tiled hearth. Solid oak floor.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 20' 3" X 9' 11" (6.18m X 3.02m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Franke bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated Hotpoint double oven and ceramic hob. Integrated fridge freezer. Hotpoint integrated dishwasher. Glazed cabinets. Part tiled walls. Under unit lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed double doors to paved patio area.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 3" X 10' 8" (4.34m X 3.25m)
Oak laminated timber floor. Measurement to include built in robe.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 7" X 9' 4" (4.13m X 2.85m)
Oak laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 7" X 10' 0" (3.23m X 3.05m)
LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
White suite. Panelled corner bath with mixer tap. Quadrant shower cubicle with Mira sport electric shower. Floating wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Separate hotpress. Aluminum extending ladder leading to partly floored roofspace.
Spacious end of cul-de-sac setting. Front and side gardens laid in lawns. Tarmac driveway and turning space. Enclosed rear patio garden. Outside tap and light.
LARGE DETACHED BRICK GARAGE: 24' 7" X 12' 6" (7.50m X 3.80m)
Up and over door. Oil fired boiler. Panelled radiator. Plumbed for washing machine. Light and power.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Blackskull Road turn into Ballygunaghan Place, then turn left into Iveagh Avenue, proceed into the development and turn right into cul de sac, number 20 is straight ahead
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.