An Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Chalet Bungalow Within This
Popular And Convenient Residential Location In Close Proximity To Dromore Town
- An Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Chalet Bungalow Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Location In Close Proximity To Dromore Town Centre
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Solid Wood Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Brickset Fireplace With Multi Fuel Burning Stove And Solid Wood Floor
- Solid Wood Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Separate Dining Room With Double Glazed Sliding Patio Doors To Rear Decking Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms (One With Built In Robes)
- Luxury Fitted Tiled Shower Room
- Enclosed And Private Rear Garden Laid In Paving With Raised Decking Area And Brickset Barbeque
- Garden To Front Laid In Lawn With Tarmac Driveway
- Detached Garage With Roller Shutter Door
- Separate Workshop With Fitted Work Bench
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors / PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Fort Knox Security Alarm System
PVC double glazed entrance door with side panel. Solid wood floor. Storage under stairs.
LOUNGE: 13' 9" X 10' 11" (4.19m X 3.32m)
Brickset fireplace with multi fuel burning stove. Solid wood floor. Recessed spotlights.
SOLID WOOD KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 14' 0" X 8' 1" (4.27m X 2.46m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Extractor hood in black stainless steel canopy. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated fridge. Integrated dishwasher. Larder. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to Rear.
DINING ROOM: 10' 11" X 8' 1" (3.33m X 2.47m)
Double glazed sliding patio doors to Rear Decking Area.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 10" X 7' 7" (3.00m X 2.31m)
LUXURY FITTED TILED SHOWER ROOM:
Large shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Hotpress.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 4" X 10' 10" (3.46m X 3.30m)
Under eaves storage.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 5" X 11' 0" (3.48m X 3.36m)
Measurements to include built in robes with fitted interior and louvered doors. Roof window.
DETACHED GARAGE: 18' 10" X 9' 1" (5.74m X 2.76m)
Roller shutter door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
WORKSHOP: 18' 2" X 12' 8" (5.54m X 3.87m)
Range of high and low level units. Fitted work bench. Double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Light and power.
Enclosed and private rear garden laid in paving with raised decking area. Brickset barbecue. Raised flowerbed. Outside tap and light. PVC oil storage tank. Garden to Front laid in lawn with tarmac driveway. Paved steps with iron railing leading to Entrance Door.
Please note the present owner has claimed and is currently using additional ground to the rear of the property. This area is not within the title of the property. Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Barban Hill turn onto Lynn Crescent then left onto Lynn Avenue
Number 3 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.