A Most Attractive And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Four Bedroom
Property Occupying A Delightful Setting Within This Popular Residential
- A Most Attractive And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Four Bedroom Property Occupying A Delightful Setting Within This Popular Residential Location
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Limestone Fireplace And Walnut Laminated Timber Floor
- Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area And Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Large PVC Double Glazed Conservatory With Double Glazed Door To Fabulous Patio Garden
- Four Bedrooms (One With Luxury Tiled Shower Room En Suite)
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Well Maintained Front Garden Laid In Lawn With Mature Trees And Shrubs / Tarmac Driveway
- Feature Patio Garden To Rear With Private Aspects And Paved Seating Areas Plus Timber Deck Area
- Large Timber Shed/Workshop (Light And Power And Insulated)
- Oil fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Patio Door
- Attractive Georgian Period Styling
Paneled styled entrance door with fan light style window above. Ceramic tiled floor.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE: 15' 9" X 14' 4" (4.81m X 4.38m)
Feature llime stone fireplace and hearth. Walnut effect lmainated timber floor. Plaster coving.
FITTED KITCHEN AND DINING AREA: 22' 10" X 9' 11" (6.95m X 3.02m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Mono style miuxer tap with adjustable shower head. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
LARGE PVC DOUBEL GLAZED CONSERVATORY: 11' 7" X 11' 4" (3.54m X 3.46m)
PVC double glazed door leading to Timber Deck and Rear Patio Garden. Ceramic tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 3" X 10' 10" (4.05m X 3.31m)
Measurements taken to widest points.
LUXURY TILED SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Quadrant shower cubicle. Bristan electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 11" X 8' 2" (3.02m X 2.50m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 12" X 7' 11" (3.04m X 2.42m)
BEDROOM (4): 10' 11" X 9' 7" (3.32m X 2.93m)
Measurements to widest points and to include stair casing. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
White suite. Paneled bath. Mixer tap shower attachment. Shower screen. Pedestal wash hand baisn. Close couple low flush wc. Recessed spoltights. Ceramic tiled floor. Separate hotpress.
Front garden laid in lawn with well stocked shrub and flower beds and trees. Tarmac driveway. Feature patio garden to rear with private aspects. Paved patio and seating areas with shrubs and trees in beds. Raised timber deck area. Outsuide tap and light.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Kinallen Road turn into Whitethorn Brae, at T junction turn left and proceed to next T junction, turn left and then right into Whitethorn Lane, number 19 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.