A Most Impressive And Well Presented Detached Property Occupying An Elevated
Cul De Sac Setting
- A Most Impressive And Well Presented Detached Property Occupying An Elevated Cul De Sac Setting
- Spacious Entrance Hall With Walnut Laminated Timber Floor
- Lounge With Cast Iron Fireplace And Panoramic Views
- Separate Dining Room With Walnut Laminated Timber Floor
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Utility Room With Low Flush Suite
- Four Spacious Bedrooms (One With Shower Room En Suite)
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Tritan Electric Shower
- Front Garden Laid In Lawn And Tarmac Driveway
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Private Aspects
- Integral Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating System And Double Glazing
- An Excellent Family Home, Viewing Is Highly Recommended
OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH:
Tongue and grove pine entrance door leading to spacious entrance hall.
Walnut laminated timber floor. Built in cloaks cupboard.
LOUNGE: 13' 8" X 12' 10" (4.16m X 3.92m)
Painted fire surround with cast iron inset and polished granite hearth. Picture rail. Panoramic views.
DINING ROOM: 18' 2" X 9' 3" (5.53m X 2.81m)
Walnut laminated timber floor. Picture rail.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 12' 4" X 9' 10" (3.76m X 3.01m)
Range of high and low level units. Wood strip effect work surfaces. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Candy integrated oven and four ring gas hob. Extractor hood in canopy above. Integrated fridge. Under unit lighting. Part tiled walls. Hardwood panelled and glazed back door.
Low flush suite. Built in units. Plumbed for washing machine. Low flush wc. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Chinese slate tiled floor.
BEDROOM (3): 13' 9" X 8' 11" (4.18m X 2.72m)
BEDROOM (4): 9' 10" X 9' 7" (3.01m X 2.91m)
BEDROOM (1): 18' 10" X 11' 9" (5.75m X 3.58m)
Measurement taken to widest points. Recessed spotlights.
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Tritan electric shower in cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Velux window. Hotpress.
BEDROOM (2): 15' 9" X 13' 8" (4.80m X 4.17m)
Panoramic views. Access to Eaves storage.
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Tritan electric shower and shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Laminated timber floor. Velux window.
Elevated cul-de-sac setting. Front garden laid in lawns with trees and shrubs. Tarmac driveway. Enclosed rear garden with private aspects laid in lawns and gravel beds. Mature tree. Paved patio area and storage area. Outside tap and lights. PVC oil storage tank.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 19' 6" X 12' 7" (5.95m X 3.83m)
Light and powerpoints. Oil fired boiler.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Banbridge Road turn into Hampton Rise, turn right into Hampton Court, number 10 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.