A Most Impressive And Spacious Detached Property Occupying A Prime End Of Cul
De Sac Setting Within This Popular Residential
- A Most Impressive And Spacious Detached Property Occupying A Prime End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Popular Residential Development
- This Larger House Type With Spacious And Private Gardens Go Together To Provide A Superb Family Home
- Open Plan Lounge And Dining Area With Attractive Fireplace And Patio Door
- Spacious And Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances And Open Plan Family Room Or Dining Area With Patio Door
- Utility Room With Built Units And Sink
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms (One With Shower Room En Suite)
- Luxury Bathroom With Contemporary White Suite To Include Free Standing Bath Tub
- Prime End Of Cul De Sac Setting With Private Aspects And Spacious Gardens To Front Side And Rear
- Detached Garage And Spacious Driveway/Parking Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
A Most Impressive And Spacious Detached Property Occupying A Prime End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Popular Residential Development
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH OPEN PLAN DINING AREA: 27' 11" X 12' 6" (8.50m X 3.80m)
Measurements taken into bay window and widest points. Attractive painted fire surround with slate tiled inset and hearth. Coal effect gas fire. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Double glazed sliding patio door leading to Rear Garden.
SPACIOUS AND LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 22' 4" X 14' 2" (6.82m X 4.33m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Wood strip effect round edge work surfaces and dining bar. Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit. Swan neck mono style mixer tap. Recently refitted double oven. Gas hob with extractor hood. Recently refitted Kenwood dishwasher. Glazed cabinets with spotlighting. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Integrated fridge freezer. Spacious dining area with sliding patio and rear garden.
UTILITY ROOM: 8' 8" X 7' 4" (2.65m X 2.23m)
Range of built in units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed door leading to Driveway.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 9" X 11' 11" (3.57m X 3.64m)
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Large shower cubicle. Mira electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 8" X 8' 4" (3.85m X 2.55m)
BEDROOM (3): 12' 0" X 9' 11" (3.66m X 3.02m)
BEDROOM (4): 9' 11" X 9' 10" (3.03m X 3.01m)
Contemporary white suite. Free standing bath tub with waterfall mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with waterfall mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finished heated towel rail. Separate hotpress.
Exclusive end of cul de sac setting with spacious gardens. Laid in lawns to front, side and rear with private aspects. Mature shrubs in gravel beds. Raised timber deck area. Outside tap and light. Spacious gravel driveway/parking area.
DETACHED GARAGE: 19' 8" X 11' 10" (6.00m X 3.60m)
Roller shutter door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Diamond Road turn into The Spires, at T junction turn left and then right, at next T junction turn left and proceed into The Belfry
At T junction turn right and then left, at next T junction turn right and then left into cul de sac, number 62 is at the end on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.